Code of Conduct

Default Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree ?

Like to get some opinions on the 'Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree', and its difference with the original (non-concentree) version.

Thanks.

Default Re: Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree ?

Didn't know there was a concentree version, and IMO, totally unnecessary, as the original is plenty strong.

This is a curiously underdiscussed scent, as it's quite wonderful.

Yes, I have the original verison too and find that it's not only a beautiful fragrance, but one with a strong character as well.
    I can only imagine what the Concentree version would smell like. (I actually prefer Tiffany over the Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree -- the notes are much more intense, and melodious.)
    The only decision I have to make now is whether to get the Tiffany 'Concentree' or the 'Sport' version.

Ah, choices!

Interesting this is brought up, I just purchased Tiffany for Men last Friday.

For some very strange reason, this grocery store on my way home from work had 50ml bottles for $25, not a bad deal. Stranger still, they had BOTH the original and concentree - I was going to get both, but the differences between the two weren't that pronounced AND of the small difference there was, the original was more refined/more complex - That said, the concentree had a stronger wood note, distorting the balance of the Original - The nutmeg note was also less pronounced in the concentree, which was a strike against it for me because the nutmeg accord is what really makes Tiffany unique.

In a previous post I mentioned that IMO Tiffany for Men and Chanel PM concentree are very close - well they are, but the main difference is the nutmeg accord - Tiffany has it, PM doesn't and focuses more on the woods - same with Tiffany concentree -- That said, between Tiffany Concentree and PM concentree, the PM concentree is more refined and a better scent, and I already have it, so I let it go.

This is the kind of rationale I go through with myself when out shopping - sometimes I even drive *myself* nuts - nuts over nutmeg * *: ;D *8-)

Nice review Ric. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you found Tiffany cologne in a grocery store!

I have a brand new bottle of Tiffany Sport for trade or purchase if anyone's interested.

Thanks Ballardbeau - Yes, it was bizarre seeing it there. Thinking, I'm buying tiffany in the same place I could buy veal. Sport up for swap eh - anything in my swap list look appealing?