Code of Conduct
    cap2j

Default What is your most complimented scent..

What is your most complimented scent.... that has your co-workers, friends, strangers.... telling you that you smell good or asking you
    what you are wearing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is your most complimented scent..

Lately it's been SMW, but today I've had a lot of compliments on GIT. I maybe learn to like this one...
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Hands down Escada Magnetism ... with Geir being a distant second

Its always GiT nearly all the time.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Green Irish Tweed
    Let your nose be your pilot

Post Thanks / Like

Girls usually comment on my fresh/aquatic scents the most...Polo Blue, Issey Miyake, Claiborne Sport, Desire Blue, and Aqua Quorum.

Guys on the other hand always comment on my orientals/gourmands. Angel Men, Hanae Mori EDP, Laguna, Le Male, etc. Although I get comments from girls also at the clubs, it's mostly guys who ask me what I'm wearing.

That's ironic if you ask me. *:-?

Post Thanks / Like

I've also got to go with GIT!

Although I recently received a compliment on Azzaro Pure Vetiver that I picked up at TJ MAx for $10!

Magnetism,Cristobal,Iceberg Twice,Unbound and Rykiel.

From my male buddies...it has been Patou PH

Female workers - 1872 and GIT

My wife...and I really do not understand this at all....

She goes Crazy when I wear CLEAN for men :-?

Post Thanks / Like

So far, my #1 compliment-getter has been Creed Original Vetiver. *There's a female co-worker who goes absolutely nuts (in a "good" way) whenever I wear this one!! *8-)
    David and Becca forever!!

I usually get good compliments when I wear havana reserva.
    with new west,allure,xs not far behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Yohji Homme
    "Whereof one cannot speak, one must remain silent thereof." --Wittgenstein

I have to go with GIT hands down. I am constantly reminded of how "beautiful" and "manly" I smell!

Post Thanks / Like

YSL M7!!!

*cough* Eternity *cough*

Also Issey PH, KenzoAir, Michael Kors, Kingdom and GIT.

Azzaro Chrome has scored me a few compliments from chicks at uni.

Laguna, but that's probably because i wear it out a lot!

Odeur 53 and Dzing!.

A girl at work who knows about my obsession sometimes comes with perfume requests and last time it was "can't you wear the circus scent tomorrow", and I just love that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yohji
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Default OFFTOPIC

OFFTOPIC:

But I would like to ask whu this board makes such heavy use of mini scrollbars like in my post above? Lots of time I can't read posts because of the space where the text shows is too narrow and when I mark the text to make it scroll easy the rest of the post flies by at lighting speed

I chose to post it here since my post above perfectly shows what I mean. And if someone knows how to avoid getting the scrollbar in the posts please let me know. Sometimes it doesn't show, but I can never tell what makes it go there.

Default Re: OFFTOPIC

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    OFFTOPIC:

But I would like to ask whu this board makes such heavy use of mini scrollbars like in my post above? Lots of time I can't read posts because of the space where the text shows is too narrow and when I mark the text to make it scroll easy the rest of the post flies by at lighting speed

I chose to post it here since my post above perfectly shows what I mean. And if someone knows how to avoid getting the scrollbar in the posts please let me know. Sometimes it doesn't show, but I can never tell what makes it go there.
    What browser are you using? It seems that Firefox/Netscape/Other Mozilla-based browsers have that problem. Has something to do with the way this board is coded.

Mozilla Firefox, the only browser I'm using. Too bad, can't really say I feel it necessary to switch browser only because of this, but it sure is irritating ;D

Default Re: OFFTOPIC

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    OFFTOPIC:

I don't think it's your browser, I think it's the site. I just read your post twice and the first time, it was with the mini scrollbar on the side, and now it's full page. (I use IE through AOL)

That happens all the time with mine and other posts. It seems to change back and forth.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the same OFFTOPC problem (Firefox). In my own posts I had to reedit most of the time. Now I add one or two blank lines at the end of my drafts and the problem is gone.
    But very recently i noticed the opposite: lots of space wasted on pages.

Back to topic: I never get a compliment on anything I wear. :'((wish I was in America...)
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Live Jazz, pretty much every time i wear it. Today i was wearing Cuiron and a girl told me i smelled like church? I've gotten that with Gucci Envy too, probably the incense..

Top Five: Oud Wood, Aventus, Kyoto, Rose 31, Tam Dao

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    Girls usually comment on my fresh/aquatic scents the most...Polo Blue, Issey Miyake, Claiborne Sport, Desire Blue, and Aqua Quorum.

Guys on the other hand always comment on my orientals/gourmands. Angel Men, Hanae Mori EDP, Laguna, Le Male, etc. Although I get comments from girls also at the clubs, it's mostly guys who ask me what I'm wearing.

That's ironic if you ask me. *:-?
    Totally agree! Fresh/aquatic scents seems to do exclusively well with younger people tho. I have yet have an older person (man or woman) comment on my Givenchy pour homme blue lable, which does quite well with ppl around 21. *

When I ask a guy what he's wearing, it's mainly because I like it and want to spray it as well to get comments from girls. *But I rarely got a female to complement my scent when I sprayed on some A*men or Le Male (which kind of smells like Coke). *My mom loves Black Code and Hugo Boss Baldessarini tho, she said i smell like soap and clean, spick-and-span like out of the shower.

As for my most complimented scent? Hate to be like everyone else...but i gotta say Creed's Green Irish Tweed. Hands down. but Damn expensive and I can't get a hold of a GIT deodorant! Del Mar and Escada Magnitism (althought i would NOT say that Magn.'s my Fav) seems to get a few compliments as well