Code of Conduct

Default Euphoria by Calvin Klein

I was at Macys today perusing the mens counter and Euphoria was being sold. Since it was at the mens counter i naturally assumed it was a mens fragrance so i spritzed myself with it a few times. The sa came over and said it was for women. I asked her why was it in the mens section then and she gave some lame reason about how they group all calvin klein scents together. They dont put mens calvin klein scents on the womens counter though. Anyway, i thought Euphoria was very masculine smelling. It reminded quite a bit of a woody campho phenique type scent. I'll probably have to go back and buy a bottle soon. It was very nice actually and VERY wearable by a guy.
    Awesomeguy

Default Re: Euphoria by Calvin Klein

I liked this one also. It was in the vein of xyerus rouge or dunhill desire with it's warmth but much better IMO. It makes me wonder if they will produce a mans version?

Quote Originally Posted by ikkitosennomusha
    I liked this one also. It was in the vein of xyerus rouge or dunhill desire with it's warmth but much better IMO. It makes me wonder if they will produce a mans version?

Yes a men's version is slated for Fall 2006. Let's just hope its good has the womens version.

One of the better Ck fragrances and definitely unisex!

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus

Yes a men's version is slated for Fall 2006. *Let's just hope its good has the womens version.
    It never happens with a CK scent...never comes close to smelling as wonderful as the women's scents. Totally holding a grudge on how crappy Contradiction Men was made.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Quote Originally Posted by iMaverick
    [quote author=scentimus link=1128037926/0#2 date=1128038347]

Yes a men's version is slated for Fall 2006. *Let's just hope its good has the womens version.
    It never happens with a CK scent...never comes close to smelling as wonderful as the women's scents. *Totally holding a grudge on how crappy Contradiction Men was made.
    [/quote]

You know, I was THIS close ( ;D) to actually loving it because of the wonderful patchouli, but that darn CK clean-fresh lime-cum-something generic top note (unfortunately, quite long-lasting) put me off. Darn! >

Totally agree with iMaverick, the latest CK´s have been much better in the female version. But I think this applies to many brands. Jil Sander Sun for women is miles better than the masculine version. Same with Dune by Dior and Burberry Brit.

MMM

I tried Euphoria for Women.
    Thierry Mugler notes? Ummmmm