Code of Conduct

Default Perfume with rose...

Hello all ...I think that perfume to pick a rose ...I have Rose 31 and my little expensive now looking for a replacement I think between these two perfumes: Maison Francis-Lumiere Noire or Mancera-Rose Vanille....Who is better, sweeter, sexier and more similar to the Rose 31?

Default Re: Perfume with rose...

Highness Rose by Montale is better than both IMO. But from your two choices - the Mancera.

treeman5823

100% Love by S Perfume--a romantic chocolate and rose theme with a classical (smart, well-proportioned) execution and made interesting with a tart raspberry note.

Incense Rose by Andy Tauer--massive animalic (castoreum) rose with frankincense.

Lyric Man by Amouage--transparent rose with an incense underpinning.

Etc.

Tnx Hednic for answer

Treeman Incense Rose and Lyric Man is very expensive for me Do you have tried Mancera-Roses Vannile or Lumiere Noire and what is your opinion?

treeman5823

Quote Originally Posted by M-Perfume View Post
    Tnx Hednic for answer

Treeman Incense Rose and Lyric Man is very expensive for me Do you have tried Mancera-Roses Vannile or Lumiere Noire and what is your opinion?
    Unfortunately, I haven't smelled these. If Lumiere Noire is in your price range, I highly recommend 100% Love, which is $100 for 60 ml.

Unfortunately luckyscent.com no delivery to my country so I can purchase 100% Love: (

I have not smelled the Mancera. Lumiere Noire is certainly good: some rose, some patch and resins, relatively dry. Not cheap, though.

One range you could explore is Parfums de Rosine- they're still niche but not as expensive as other niche brands. They are usually more straightforwardly rosy than Le Labo, but there are many choices. Examples woud be Rose d'Homme (classical spicy rose) or Twill rose (more animalic rose).

But if you want to remain in mainstream and inexpensive territory, you can check Aramis 900 (heftier than Rose 31, but very masculine, with resins and patch). Or, if you can find it, Cabaret by Gres, a dry spicy rose.

cacio

Caciо thank you a lot for the suggestions ...I will ask just to see if you are available for my country of your proposal perfumes

Amouage Lyric man and Amouage Tribute but then you're stepping into dangerous territory $$$$

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all ...I think that perfume to pick a rose ...I have Rose 31 and my little expensive now looking for a replacement I think between these two perfumes: Maison Francis-Lumiere Noire or Mancera-Rose Vanille....Who is better, sweeter, sexier and more similar to the Rose 31?
    The patch in MFK Lumiere Noire keeps it from turning sweet, and I find the rose in it slightly sour, Roses Vanille on the other hand is very candy sweet and quite linear. Depends how sweet you want to go...

Oh, and try Tauere Une Rose Vermeille!
    Last edited by dianabi; 12th February 2013 at 08:23 PM.

First thank you for the answer Dianabi I love the sweet little sweet perfume with a rose Something in the style of Rose 31 ....Are Roses Vanilla could be it I'm looking for perfume?

Unisex:

JHAG Citizen Queen: rose and leather
    JHAG Lady Vengeance: rose and patchouli with vanilla
    Guerlain Nahema (marketed to women)
    Dior Midnight Poison: rose patchouli (market to women)

For men:
    Rosine Rose d'Homme: rose with leather
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Thanks for the reply .....Rosine will think is a little harsh for me ... I still am looking for a little sweet perfume with a more pronounced feminine note ....Will try these two from JHG ...Look interesting

Both cannot replace Rose 31 in my book

Lumiere Noire is all about the musk, the rose is barely detectable. It's also a spin off of Narciso Rodriguez for Her EdP with few differences

Rose Vanille is Roses Musk from Montale with tons of vanilla added

Tnx Jasonx for answer Hmm ... Then none of these two is not what you're looking for? Do you have another choice that could be similar to Rose 31?And not very expensive to 100evra maximum No more budget

Cartier Declaration de un Soir
    Chanel Egosite

- - - Updated - - -

Chanel Egosite
    my blog : bonnygonggrijp.blogspot.com

Lalique Pour Homme

Un Soir i very good choise Reinhard Tnx

Rose 31 is more about vetiver than rose - "never judge a fragrance by its name"!!

I'd say Chanel Egoiste as well. Cheaper and much rose in it.

Rum tnx Chanel Egoiste- Slightly more male than how I want it ...I want something softer and slightly more feminine .... Any other opinion similar to Rose 31?Then the combination would be vetiver and rose ?

In that case, try:

Domenico Caraceni 1913
    Creed Windsor (expensive!)

...which are along the lines of Rose 31.

You could also take a look at Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet although I am not 100% sure that's what you want. To my nose it's very synthetic and slightly urinal cakes, but others find it a very distinct, almost feminine-like rose.

Super suggestions Rum I'll take a look and see to find samples to try, look very interesting Thank you for help Rum

I think Lumier Noir is a good choice for a slightly dark masculine rose. It is more musky and little less spicy than Rose 31, but both are very good fragrances.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Lumier Noir is a good choice for a slightly dark masculine rose. It is more musky and little less spicy than Rose 31, but both are very good fragrances.

Gamma response thank you very ...And I think the best choise for similar to Rose 31 is Lumiere What do you think about Hammam Bouquet ? Is it worth it to compare the selection with Rose 31 and Lumiere or ....

Super suggestions Rum I'll take a look and see to find samples to try, look very interesting Thank you for help Rum
    Ah!!!! How could I forget Amouage Lyric Man. That's a nice rose, quite light, but don't pay full price for it - look around for a good deal.

Noir de Noir Tom Ford

Rum the ides for Lyric Man is too good but it is too expensive for me

Kielecki Noir de Noir also expensive for me Soir is delicate, sweet fragrance with a rose?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Highness Rose by Montale is better than both IMO. But from your two choices - the Mancera.
    Seems you are the only one that has tried Rose Vanille

Granola have you tried Roses Vanille?Someone call that is similar to Noir de Noir ...Is it true?Is it too sweet or not as it seems in the ingredients?

Granola have you tried Roses Vanille?Someone call that is similar to Noir de Noir ...Is it true?Is it too sweet or not as it seems in the ingredients?
    I haven't but I am contemplating blind buying based on reviews and the alleged similarly with Noir de Noir. I've had a good experience with mancera thus far so I am willing to give Roses Vanille a try. I also read that it dries down to Cedar and vanilla which sounds nice in my books.

I did not have experience with Mancera, but according to the reviews I see that it is a good quality brand ...So I think if I take a blind Roses Vanille ...Are from Mancera tried another perfume - sweet with a rose?

I did not have experience with Mancera, but according to the reviews I see that it is a good quality brand ...So I think if I take a blind Roses Vanille ...Are from Mancera tried another perfume - sweet with a rose?
    The only mancera I have tried and own is sand aoud, which is more of a spicy scent.

You can try al-rehab red roses on the cheap (less than $5 for 6ml oil). It has sweet amber and roses.

No delivery for my country

Acteur by Azzaro (vintage)

Oh Mdclx Acteur is good choise but is very musculine for me I am looking for something softer and less imply harsh

- - - Updated - - -

Any suggestions?