Code of Conduct

Default where to buy Bond No. 9?

I saw LC's price and then I noticed the size of the bottles and was disappointed... any other good sources?

Thanks
    If you see this, please be warned that my wardrobe is woefully out of date. It may never be updated. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, but be warned!

Default Re: where to buy Bond No. 9?

Bond #9 hasn't hit eBay like Creed has quite yet, but it's getting there. Soon you'll be able to get mass discounts on B#9, things going for $40-50 for 4oz like you see now with the "popular" Creeds like GIT, OV, MI, SMW, Tabarome, Green Valley, etc...

The "retail" for a 1.7 is $105. How low was the price you saw?

http://www.beautycafe.com offers a 10% discount by using the code basenotes on the checkout screen.

Their prices are retail. Ugh. Retail is expensive...

Thanks for the info
    If you see this, please be warned that my wardrobe is woefully out of date. It may never be updated. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, but be warned!

Like Ren already mentioned, most artisinal fragrances don't have the rampant grey market (and lower than designer scent) pricing like Creed. When it comes to L'Artisan, Lorenzo Villoresi, Maître Parfumeur et Gantier, Serge Lutens, Bond No. 9 and other artisinal houses, you'll typically have to pay retail. You always have the option of looking for deals on the BN swap / for sale board or getting lucky to find a seller getting rid of their bottle on eBay, but these scents are just one of those things that won't come cheap.

Yeah, I noticed after I snagged a bottle of Santal Noble for $50 that I had apparently gotten pretty lucky (I didn't know enough to know..)

Alright, retail it is.

Good night all.

Quote Originally Posted by zr0e
    Yeah, I noticed after I snagged a bottle of Santal Noble for $50 that I had apparently gotten pretty lucky (I didn't know enough to know..)
    Now that...is a DEAL!

Yeah it is. That one rarely shows up at all. Might check aesthetic11 on ebay, because he does a fair trade in the traveler sizes and I might have seen SN on there before. He has had Ambre Precieux in the past but they sell out quickly.

Bond isn't likely to wind up at big discount on ebay. When it shows up, there are bidding wars that end up having the juice sell for near retail, or even MORE.