Code of Conduct

Default Suprises, Suprise

I asked a co-worker here what cologne he was wearing because it smelled really good...
    His reply "Black Code"

I almost gasped....I remember not liking it at all.
    Now, I must revisit.

Default Re: Suprises, Suprise

I've REALLY liked this one since I first bought it. Problem is, it's just so weak! I spray this one to death ... but it never fails to get high compliments from everyone who smells it on me.

Just sold some scents that weren't getting much use. I am tempted to get Black Code with the proceeds. Guerlain Vetiver is on the way, so I could be adding Old School and New School...

This happened to me this week with a girl at work. I had to ask what she was wearing, smelled wonderful on her. Farenheit she replied, and I couldn't believe my ears... I've always hated that scent. Even the guy who gives me a ride to work wears Farenheit and it always stink. I still believe she was yankin my crank so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    This happened to me this week with a girl at work. I had to ask what she was wearing, smelled wonderful on her. Farenheit she replied, and I couldn't believe my ears... I've always hated that scent. Even the guy who gives me a ride to work wears Farenheit and it always stink. I still believe she was yankin my crank so to speak.
    "yankin my crank"- I love that expression ;D, I'd love to add it to my vocabulary, does it mean she was having you on i.e. mucking you about?
    Let your nose be your pilot

Well shifts, you won't find easely a girl who doesn't like Fahrenheit....Seems we have now a basenoter who feels the same about it :P

Quote Originally Posted by magnnum
    "yankin my crank"- I love that expression ;D, I'd love to add it to my vocabulary, does it mean she was having you on i.e. mucking you about?
    Yupp, exactly so ;D

Black Code is pleasant enough but helluva expensive right now. I intend to buy a small bottle in about a year's time...

As I type, I witness huge bitter-bittersweet sillage from Black Code. It totally dominates the athmosphere of 200 square meters bank hall. I have suspitions about a source of it - he is standing 7 meters from me. *
    He smells good and unexpectably bitter. I wonder how many shots that man's done, maybe 10.
    There is just a smallest hint of sweetness in the air, but a lot of bitterness. Pleasant bitterness, I have to admit.

Edit: I'm right, it's him and it's his Black code. I've dared and asked, he confirmed.

Today I saw that man again. Today it was lighter, about 7 sprays ;D

I finally fell in love with Black Code. Never expected it to happen to me...