Code of Conduct

Default Help! does Hanae Mori(men)=Hanae Mori pour homme

My friend is looking for Hanae Mori pour homme and I've been trying to find it but all I have seen are HM by Hanae Mori and Hanae Mori by Hanae Mori (listed under mens fragrances). Are either of htese the same, if not, where can I find the pour homme? Thanks for any help!

Default Re: Help! does Hanae Mori(men)=Hanae Mori pour hom

Yep HM is Hanae Mori pH. Still there are HM EdP and EdT.
    The rule of the thumb is that if there are butterflies on the bottle, it is the ladies version.
    "Whereof one cannot speak, one must remain silent thereof." --Wittgenstein

Also, the directory lists HM as the only mens frag. On ebay I've seen the bottle with "HM" stamped at an angle and a plain bottle which just says Hanae Mori, what's the difference between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas
    Also, the directory lists HM as the only mens frag. On ebay I've seen the bottle with "HM" stamped at an angle and a plain bottle which just says Hanae Mori, what's the difference between the two?
    They are the same. The stampled bottle was used for a few years but then they removed it. Some sites just haven't updated their photos yet. Same juice.

The only thing to watch out for when buying HM is whether you're getting the EDT or the EDP version. I don't have a clear cut favorite, I've owned the EDT and now I own the EDP but I'm thinking of buying a bottle of the EDT so I can have both. They are different enough IMHO to warrant that. The EDT smells like apple pie on me, and the citrus and lavender are much more present. The EDP is all chocolate, all the time.