Code of Conduct

Default Think i found one!

Thank you guys for all your tip to me!
    i think i found something that smells nice on me, not sure about the lasting power and scent, but i kind of like the topnotes!

Im talking about Versace Jeans Couture, funny looking bottle, and i find the scent sexy on me. Please share your experience on this one, lasting power? scent?

Default Re: Think i found one!

At first, I thought the title of this thread was "Think I found *the* one!", as in the holy grail of fragrance. Keep posting here and you'll be sure to find "one" around every other corner, until there is no corner. Just one big collection, always seeming to lack *the* one. [smiley=wink.gif]
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Bark
    At first, I thought the title of this thread was "Think I found *the* one!", as in the holy grail of fragrance. Keep posting here and you'll be sure to find "one" around every other corner, until there is no corner. Just one big collection, always seeming to lack *the* one. [smiley=wink.gif]

oh i know!! this is the problem i have. i've yet to find "the one". i got REALLY close with Silver Mountain Water, and REALLY close with HM EDP, and REALLY close with MPG Baime. But none of these are just quite perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Thank you guys for all your tip to me!
    i think i found something that smells nice on me, not sure about the lasting power and scent, but i kind of like the topnotes!

Im talking about Versace Jeans Couture, funny looking bottle, and i find the scent sexy on me. Please share your experience on this one, lasting power? scent?

Jeans Coutoure is the one wearable scent from Versace. I like this quite a lot, the fresh violet opening is very refreshing. In the same lines as Burberry touch. It doesn't last more than couple of hours on me, that's because nothing does. Good choice...
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

I like Jeans Couture very much but it doesn't last incredibly long, just medium-length...

yeah good choice on the VJC, lasts long on me, subtle, and I'll say it's sexy. I wear it quite a lot.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

A good choice indeed. It reminds me a lot of EA White, but this one's sexier, deeper and stays fairly long on my skin. You cannot go wrong with VJC!

Does anyone here smell a resemblance to Armani Mania? I'm not saying that they smell terribly similar, but for the same reason that I initially loved mania (originally "the one" for a couple years until I came here, still something about the saffron that does it) , I really enjoyed this, but Mania covers this "thirst" of mine and does it better than Jeans Couture IMO.