Code of Conduct

Default Tsar eau de parfum homme! Who knew?

Hey,
    Just checked out the VC&A site and they are releasing a new Tsar edp on March 3, 2006. They have a lovely site, though a little slow for me to access out here in the woods!

Who knew?
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

Default Re: Tsar eau de parfum homme! Who knew?

So, how about posting the link? Pretty please!
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

http://www.vca-parfums.com/anglais/arpels_parfums.htm

coming "soon"they say. March 2006 [smiley=sad.gif]

I am not hold my breath for this one. The new "revamp" Tsar is not doing well my local Marshalls is over stocked with it. The ole original was just find and lasted all day with great sillage. Maybe they are going to bring it back and charge $120.00 for it.

I know i'll be one of the first to buy it... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]but March is a long time from now... [smiley=cry.gif]
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

we'll have to see - I was so unimpressed with their 'Eau de Cologne' version which didn't even smell like tsar... Sentimus is right, the original was fine! and the compliments I got from the drydown - rampant! Last weekend I had the change to try Eau de Tsar again, now that was a FINE edition as well. I can see they want to do some new marketing, thats fine, but they had the best..

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus
    The new "revamp" Tsar is not doing well my local Marshalls is over stocked with it. * *The ole original was just find and lasted all day with great sillage. *
    Did they change also the scent in the edt? I thought they only renewed the packaging...

Val
    If you were to say to the grown-ups: “I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums in the windows and doves on the roof,” they would not be able to get an idea of that house at all. You have have to say to them: “I saw a house that cost $20,000.” Then they would exclaim: “Oh, what a pretty house that is!”

(extract from "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

Think about it...

francois

Many people say they changed it, but a rep directly from the company told me only the packaging was changed.
    I did a side by side comparison with old and new stock and didn't smell any difference.
    Maybe some guys are comparing with old stock that didn't age well, or it may just be a kind of psychological phenomena analog to wishful thinking? (my limited english knowledge prevents me from using the right words...)

Cher Francois,
    Votre anglais c'est plus mieux que les autres anglophones ici!
    Graffham
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.