I've gotten samples of these numerous times but have never really given them much thought until recently when I received yet another pair of samples and figured it was time to give'em a spin on the skin. The scents are somewhere between an EDT and oil, slightly thick, but without the sweet essential oil edge. They have excellent lasting power, but little development.

From http://www.freshscentsbyterri.com/info.html

I started blending my own fragrances about three years ago because I was so tired of smelling like everyone else and no big perfume companies were coming up with any unique scents. They all seemed to be copying each other. Well I guess I hit upon a niche that needed to be filled because I was constantly being stopped by both women and men and asked what I was wearing and where could they buy it. After about six months of explaining that I blended my own fragrances I thought if this many people are interested in my fragrances then maybe it is a sign that I should start my own business. So I did and I have been doing business for about two years now strictly by word of mouth. I have finally expanded to the web. I hope you enjoy my website as much as I know you will enjoy my fragrances.

We are proud that celebrities such as Gwen Stefani, Heather Locklear, Lisa Rinna, Jillian Barberie, Tori Spelling, Gail O'Grady, Amanda Bynes, Donna D'Errico, Rachel Hunter, and Jennifer Blanc use and enjoy our products. Fresh Scents by Terri is featured in the December 2003 issue of Marie Claire magazine.

In addition to our website, Fresh Scents by Terri products may also be purchased at Sephora and other retailers.

MY MAN

My Man is described as a sexy, masculine blend of bergamot and soothing musks. The name is the first problem:

A: "What are you wearing?"
B: "My Man"

...it just doesn't work, does it? Here's the next problem: My Man is a dead ringer for Wisk detergent.

NEXT!

GREGORY

Gregory is described as an undeniably masculine blend of patchouli, ylang ylang, and leather and is actually pretty good, albeit quite simple.

A: "What are you wearing?"
B: "Gregory"

...not much better, huh? But the scent is excellent and I could see myself getting a bottle of this. Subtle, somewhat sweet patchouli, wonderful cold leather, slight floral ylang note...nice. For leather or patchouli fans, this is definitely a must try.