Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default Liz Claiborne Cosmetics bares all with Soul by Cur

USA. Liz Claiborne Cosmetics’ new fragrance masterbrand, Soul by Curve, begins launching in earnest this month.

The scents — one for men and one for women — are described as “honest and sexy”.

“Soul by Curve is about what’s real,” explained Liz Claiborne Cosmetics President Art Spiro. “It’s for free-spirited individuals who work hard, but still leave room to play. Their life experiences inspire them and they inspire others by simply being true to who they are.”

Soul by Curve for Men opens on notes of hydroponic bamboo, green apple and mandarin, plus a hint of bergamot. The heart is a blend of wild lavender, geranium, sage, violet and hyacinth, while the base features sandalwood, amber, vetiver and palmetto spice.

The juice is presented in an apothecary-style glass flacon, tinted in amber and topped with a shiny black metal cap. The outer carton is coloured an antique silver and bronze and is embossed with a filigree pattern.

Soul by Curve for Women also features hydroponic bamboo, with additional top notes of water lily, green lotus leaf and freesia. Arizona cactus flower, blue tiger lily, jasmine and tuberose are among the heart notes; the dry down includes nutmeg, heliotrope and incense.

The feminine fragrance is presented in a matching apothecary-style bottle — this time coloured a pale yellow — complete with glossy metal cap and classic filigree motif.

The masculine product line-up comprises 1.7fl oz and 3.4fl oz Cologne Sprays, priced domestically at US$45 and US$55, respectively; a 4.2fl oz After Shave Soother (US$35) and a 2.6oz Deodorant (US$15).

The Soul by Curve for Women range features 1.7fl oz and 3.4fl oz edps (US$45 and US$55), a 6.7fl oz Body Lotion (US$35) and a 6.7fl oz Shower Gel (US$25).

More about Liz Claiborne Cosmetics
    Liz Claiborne Cosmetics, a division of Liz Claiborne Inc, markets fragrances for men and women including Bora Bora, Curve, Lucky You, Realities, Spark, Spark Seduction, LIZ and Mambo.

In addition to fragrances, Liz Claiborne Inc designs and markets an extensive range of fashion apparel and accessories for women, men, teens, children, and infants. The more than 36 brands in the Liz Claiborne portfolio are available at over 30,000 points of sale worldwide.

moodiereport.com

Default Re: Liz Claiborne Cosmetics bares all with Soul by

Soul by Curve for Women also features hydroponic bamboo
    :exclamation
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Post Thanks / Like

HYDROPONIC BAMBOO?!?! Can you smoke it?
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Has anyone tried this?
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Incedal
    Has anyone tried this?
    Utter crap IMO. It has this sour tart note that I find wretched. To me it smells like just another scent marketed to the highschool and college crowd. As much as I dislike the original Curve, I find it superior than this new Curve Soul. I'll pass on this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    Utter crap IMO. It has this sour tart note that I find wretched. To me it smells like just another scent marketed to the highschool and college crowd. As much as I dislike the original Curve, I find it superior than this new Curve Soul. I'll pass on this one.
    Aww Teflon...we seem to agree on a lot, 'cept this. I like this one. Then again, I'm a fan of the original Curve, & I think Soul smells more like the original than any other Curve frag (ie Crush & Wave) only w/ more depth & more longevity. That being said...even though I like it, I don't find it distinguished enough to buy a bottle of this for retail price. I just pick up samples of it whenever I can & use those.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia