Code of Conduct

Default Am I nuts or is there a new Caron for men?

Ok, I could have sworn I read an article somewhere here on Basenotes listing autumn launches and something had caught my eye - I wanna say it was a new launch for men by Caron? It certainly wasn't Polo, XS, Azarro, Diddy, Armani, Lanvin, Dior, Canali....someone help me out here! I re-read that article Cedric posted about the health of the fragrance industry and checked caron's website, but nothing...is it possible that I was so drunk that I willed it into existence in my mind?

help!

marls

Default Re: Am I nuts or is there a new Caron for men?

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    ..is it possible that I was so drunk that I willed it into existence in my mind?
    marls
    Yes.

However it is also possible that you may be thinking of a revamped version of Caron Pour Un Homme that is in Parfum Extrait form?

Royal Bain de Caron?

Is that for real? I would love a stronger version of CPUH. I have owned two bottles trying to love it, only to find it not strong enough and swapped both bottles.

it's true there is indeed a new concentration of CPUH but it is a lmtd edtn, very expensive and sold as a 700ml I believe...

http://www.parfumscaron.com/UK/perfu..._un_homme.html

...or perhaps this will become part of the regular line-up in a non-crystal bottle?

BUT, no, that's not what I was thinking of...

The new Caron fragrance for men is called IMPACT. Actually, it's the formula of Pour un Homme re-worked and made highly concentrated. Think of it as Pour un Homme extrait. Will be launched later in the year. I was promised a tiny decant of it but nothing has happened yet. I guess, Dior's Eau Noire made them come up with the extrait idea of PuH.
    BTW, their new frag for women - Miss Rocaille is suitable to be worn by men, IMO.

YES! Impact - that's it! YEA! ! ! ! !

Thank you so much KV! Tell us more about Miss Rocaille!

marlen

Miss Rocaille to my nose has citrus, white musk, lily of the valley (muget), and neroli. The overall melange is somewhat fruity but not in a typical feminine way. It gives me that aura which fills up the fields of spring-time blossoming fruit trees: apple, apricot, peach and cherry. Very refreshing and different.