Code of Conduct

Default I just won a bottle of Davidoff Silver Shadow

for $24.00 I won a bottle of the special blend version of the scent. yahoo! I'll most likely the first in the USA to try this scent!

Default Re: I just won a bottle of Davidoff Silver Shadow

Congratulations Scentimus!

Anybody tried it yet?

Mic.

Just did some research on the frag at escentual.co.uk and looks like it'll be a warm, heady frag, with a lot of spice and wood. Sounds rather Zino-esque, don't you think? Wow, I gotta try this one when it comes out!

Here's the snippit from the website:
    "The Davidoff man lives life to the fullest. His experience and maturity give him an extraordinary charisma. He leaves behind him a mysterious fragrance trail; intoxicating and unforgettable. His fragrance is his signature, a fascinating shadow of his personality. Introducing SIlver Shadow by Davidoff. Base notes of intense amber and oakmoss, a heart of saffron and patchouli, and top notes of orange, coriander and cedar leaves combine to create a timeless elegance with style... an unforgettable trail. The timelessly modern bottle is an object of intriguing beauty."

AND, I'm jealous, scentimus!!!!

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Wow, great score and congrats.

I hadn't heard of this one, but it sounds very intriquing, and the bottle is beautiful.

Davidoff has released some great scents (Zino) and, well some...

Any idea what the difference is between the regular EDT and the "Prestige" edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    Wow, great score and congrats.

I hadn't heard of this one, but it sounds very intriquing, and the bottle is beautiful.

Any idea what the difference is between the regular EDT and the "Prestige" edition?
    Got this from Moodiereport:

For the Pure Blend juice, Kurkdjian accentuated the rich, warm facets of the original composition by pairing the dominant amber base note with a special distillation of Siamese Benzoin. Spicy clove was added to the heart, and cinnamon leaves to the head.

The fragrance flacon was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff. The bottle is described as an architectural structure whose apparent simplicity conceals a wealth of detail.

Made of smooth, clear glass which reveals the amber-coloured juice, the fragrance bottle has sharply grooved sides. The cap features two brands of polished metal around a black bakelite centre.

The Pure Blend Eau de Toilette also features clear glass on the front and back, but coated in black lacquer for a more dramatic contrast.

The shadow motif is emphasised on the outer packaging, which subtly replicates the black and silver colour combination of the bottle cap. In line with the theme of light and shade, a streak of silver lightning adorns the front of the outer carton.

Quote Originally Posted by eric
    [quote author=Ballardbeau link=1125873412/0#3 date=1125904345]Wow, great score and congrats.

Got this from Moodiereport:

For the Pure Blend juice, Kurkdjian accentuated the rich, warm facets of the original composition by pairing the dominant amber base note with a special distillation of Siamese Benzoin. Spicy clove was added to the heart, and cinnamon leaves to the head.

The fragrance flacon was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff. The bottle is described as an architectural structure whose apparent simplicity conceals a wealth of detail.

Made of smooth, clear glass which reveals the amber-coloured juice, the fragrance bottle has sharply grooved sides. The cap features two brands of polished metal around a black bakelite centre.

The Pure Blend Eau de Toilette also features clear glass on the front and back, but coated in black lacquer for a more dramatic contrast.

The shadow motif is emphasised on the outer packaging, which subtly replicates the black and silver colour combination of the bottle cap. In line with the theme of light and shade, a streak of silver lightning adorns the front of the outer carton.
    [/quote]

oh my gosh I am so excitied :exclamation :exclamation :exclamation :exclamation