Code of Conduct

Default Bigarade (cologne vs concentree)

Will someone tell me the essential difference between Bigarde Cologne and Concentree besides concentrations? I heard cologne is more citrusy, as opposed to concentree, which is more flowerish, is that true? And also, speaking of Malle, What does Angeliques Sous La Pluie smell like? Is it wearable by men? Is it spicy?

Default Re: Bigarade (cologne vs concentree)

Quote Originally Posted by Perfumon
    I heard cologne is more citrusy, as opposed to concentree, which is more flowerish, is that true?
    Just the opposite, it seems to me: the Concentrée has more citrus, the Cologne version more rose. The Concentrée version also has greater longevity.

Default Re: Bigarade (cologne vs concentree)

I'm in agreement with sandyw7592. I sampled them both on different arms at the same time. The concentree lasts longer but I preferred and purchased the Cologne as I think it had a slighly "warmer" feel it has in the dry down and it seems so perfectly blended I could not stop sniffing my wrist and that was after four tests on seperate occasions. The rose is not too prominent. Both are wonderful - it's just a matter of which you would prefer. Regarding Angeliques - I wouldn't call it spicy really, it's a light earthy floral celery-like smell with a touch of pepper and fades quite quickly on me. I would recommend you try it first if you can. A man could wear it but I would say it's slightly more on the feminine side than some of the other unisex Malle's.