Code of Conduct
    Radames6571

Default Bond No. 9 Wall Street

I just purchased this and love it. It isn't really all that long lasting on me. Anyone have suggestions of other Bond No. 9 fragrances that I might like and test out? Thanks!

Default Re: Bond No. 9 Wall Street

I would sample Riverside Drive and New Haarlem.

Take your time and sample as many as you can. There was a post here a month ago or so about Bond No.9

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...1121055843/6#6

My favourites are Gramercy Park (sweet and fresh, like Dali Roy Soleil meets Geir Ness), New Haarlem (dry coffee and vanilla) and West Broadway (light refereshing tea scent. Not sure how long lasting). Also worth a mention are Little Italy (zesty citrus - I preferred and bought FM Cologne Bigarade instead of this), Hamptons (similar to Creed SMW), Chez Bond (very similar to Creed GIT) and the one you bought. Can't remember what I thought of Riverside Drive, Nouveau Bowery and Eau de NY. Didn't like Great Jones, Central Park or HOT Always.

Andy

Chez Bond, Eau de New York, Little Italy....Fantastic scents. I do Love Wallstreet...So does my wife and my 25 year old Son who just had to have a bottle. He purchased with his money of course...I can't afford to buy for both of us anymore.
    Gary