Code of Conduct

Default Fragrance Flashbacks

This must have occured to you all. You're sitting there minding your own business,
    suddenly your brain reminds you of a smell, and you canlt figure it out.

So I was sitting alone surfing the net suddenly I have a craving for this rich sweet burnt vanilla smell..
    and guess what it was ? The middle notes of Caron Pour on Homme. Man is this an amazing fragrance or what, almost like falling in love, the scent lingers on your mind long after you have smelled it days ago.
    Now I gotta get a bottle.

Gotham Caron

Default Re: Fragrance Flashbacks

A few nights ago, for some strange reason, i dreamt of Tommy Hilfiger edt. I could actually smell it in my dream! And i haven't smelled this in many years. I'm thinking of maybe buying a small bottle!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I often dream about the basenotes of Burberry Brit. Creamy vanilla! Sometimes I suddenly have a craving for a a smell which is something like musk, yet not really musk. I think it's something like Mugler Cologne showergel whithout the fresh plant sap notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham City
    This must have occured to you all. You're sitting there minding your own business,

So I was sitting alone surfing the net suddenly I have a craving for this rich sweet burnt vanilla smell..
    and guess what it was ? The middle notes of Caron Pour on Homme. Man is this an amazing fragrance or what, almost like falling in love, the scent lingers on your mind long after you have smelled it days ago.

Gotham Caron
    This is very reassuring, I bought this from ebay a few days ago. I initially struggled with the fragrance, as it reminded me of my bottle of lavender water (made by Taylor's of Old Bond St). The lavender & vanilla scent lingered on my mind, I tried to block it out, but I couldn't, my mind was strong, but my heart was weak, so I had to press the "buy it" now button for a peace of mind.
    Let your nose be your pilot

Pour On Homme comes very Cheap even from Online vendors..
    There seems to be two different bottles. The one with the curved cap
    seems to be available cheaper. Is that the older bottle ?

Gotham

Quote Originally Posted by magnnum
    [quote author=Gotham City link=1125120731/0#0 date=1125120731]This must have occured to you all. You're sitting there minding your own business,

Gotham Caron
    This is very reassuring, I bought this from ebay a few days ago. I initially struggled with the fragrance, as it reminded me of my bottle of lavender water (made by Taylor's of Old Bond St). The lavender & vanilla scent lingered on my mind, I tried to block it out, but I couldn't, my mind was strong, but my heart was weak, so I had to press the "buy it" now button for a peace of mind. *[/quote]

These fragrance flashbacks happen every now and then, I call them fragrance phantoms! [smiley=grin.gif] I usually read them as signs that tell me to wear a particular scent, they can sometimes be quite surprising but they're always right. [smiley=wink.gif]
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

I'm probably one of those who experiences this to the extreme. When I was dating my ex years ago, she loved how D&G Pour Homme smelled on me. Naturally I wore it all the time, especially during intimate moments. Nowadays when I'm getting intimate with a girl, all I can smell is D&G...even if I'm not wearing any fragrance!!! How do you like that for flashbacks?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka
    These fragrance flashbacks happen every now and then, I call them fragrance phantoms! *[smiley=grin.gif] I usually read them as signs that tell me to wear a particular scent, they can sometimes be quite surprising but they're always right. *[smiley=wink.gif]
    I totally agree with you. I read the "flashbacks" as a sign as to what scent to wear that day too. I used to coordinate my scents w/ what I was wearing that day, or what I'd be doing, but lately I just get cravings for certain notes & that's what I go w/ for the day.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia