Code of Conduct

Default I've stumbled upon several boxes of Nino Cerruti

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone of you can give me your opinion about this particular scent? I've recently stumbled upon several full size bottles, and I have a chance to get them all, BUT only if you think it's worthy it. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: I've stumbled upon several boxes of Nino Cerru

Get the box!

this frag is hard to find and it smells unique... So sweet and fresh.
    And if you don't like it I'm pretty sure a lot of people here on BN would be more than willing to help you to get rid of those bottles [smiley=wink.gif]

I can only ever find minis and snap them up! *Please see review by marcel/de Charlus on the Directory - as ever this insightful reviewer hits the nail on the head!

Trot

Yes yes yes - get'em all! Beautiful stuff.
    Lovesick the wind that carries it

Buy em all and sell me one please.

Amazing stuff. Get it Jim, ASAP. A great, I think discontinued, chypre. A tad green, very floral at the mid but still definitely masculine. Extremely complex, very lasting. A designer classic of high quality. Doesn't smell of any decade cause' it's just timeless. Always appropriate.
    I can't really compare it to anything but some claim it's similar to Givenchy's Insense but I've never tried that one and the notes do not come too close based on our directory. Don't hesitate. It's going for ridiculous prices at some sites and on E-Bay. Once in a while, a decently priced bottle pops up but I think the stock is quickly being depleted.

Eric

I say buy them all. I agree with the comments about it being floral and smelling like Insense, but it is more a "live" green floral scent than Insense, which smells like a much more peppery (and slightly stale) version of Rabanne's Tenere.

removed by moderator - swap posts are not allowed on this board and should only be listed in the marketplace.
    #TOP 5#: Antico Caruso, Penhaligons Racquets,Domenico Caraceni,Great Jones Bond Nº9,G.Trumper Wild Fern

Thanks everyone, for the comments and suggestion. I'm going to make contact ASAP with the individual to buy up his last 7 bottles. I've seen/tested them all original in box. He's willing to part with them at $18 each.

Quote Originally Posted by levente
    I say buy them all. *I agree with the comments about it being floral and smelling like Insense, but it is more a "live" green floral scent than Insense, which smells like a much more peppery (and slightly stale) version of Rabanne's Tenere.
    'Slightly stale'! I think you are referring to Insense but I also detect a kind of 'gone-off' note close to the initial spritzing of Nino Cerruti. Just gives it character IMO!

Trot

Buy it. A hard to find scent that rivals many niches.

Have to agree with all. Get this juice and please post it on the swap list. Classic!