Code of Conduct

Thread: 06130

Default 06130

Do you try 06130 fragances: Cèdre o Yuzu Rouge?
    06130 is the Postal Code of Grasse (a city of provence capital of perfume in 17th century: Fragonard, Molinard,Galimard)

http://www.06130.ws/01%20Welcome%20English.htm

Yvan

Default Re: 06130

I tried a sample of Cedre about a year ago, but it didn't impress me much. However, it seemed like a nice light scent, inoffensive, with some citrus, very light wood and maybe a floral note. I haven't tried the Yuzu.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the yuzu - a nice combo of rose, grapefruit and green tea....very light, vey subtle, and very refreshing!

I had the Cedre, but found that I had other scents that better fill that niche for me and last longer...

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    I have the yuzu - a nice combo of rose, grapefruit and green tea....very light, vey subtle, and very refreshing!

I had the Cedre, but found that I had other scents that better fill that niche for me and last longer...
    Marlen -

I like Cedre but find it is a little wanting in the longevity department. *Care to fill us in on the other scents that fill that niche to which you refer?

Manny

Post Thanks / Like

Why certainly, Manny:

I have a scent from Takashimaya, New York (the store's own scent, created for them by fragonard, that is now discontinued) that is almost identical, but much richer...but as for scents more widely available:

L'Occitane Vetiver and Eau de Contadour, Molinard Bois Precieux, and heck, even Chaumet and Kenzo Time for Peace are pretty close...

Hey this is strange - almost all of these are either discontinued or limited edition...is this a difficult "type" of scent to create? And come to think of it, Time 4 Peace and Bois Precieux also have some longevity issues...

weird, huh?

I'm a sucker for white woods scents (cedar, sandal, birch) combined with white musks and light vetivers (very light vetivers)...

Thanks! Since you mention the others have longevity issues also, I'll check out the L'Occitane's and Chaumet first.