Code of Conduct

Default NEW L'Artisan: Fleurs d'Oranger

Courtesy of a great article in W magazine, L'Artisan is planning on releasing a scent centered around Tunisian orange blossom, stem and leaf. Launch date - Fall 2005. Fingers crossed, as I'm a huge orange blossom fan!

marlen

Default Re: NEW L'Artisan: Fleurs d'Oranger

Thats wonderful news...thanks, M_

Do you know who the nose is going to be ?

(Please say JC Ellena, please say JC Ellena)

Best news I've had all day, thanks!!!

I think Fleurs d'Oranger is the first fragrance part of a new more expensive line. The line is based on idea of the "millesime", like with wine. L'Artisan will use for those fragrances the harvest, of for example orange flower, of one certain area and year. Once they will have used the whole stock of essences from that harvest, they will stop the production of that particular fragrance.
    That's at least how I understood the concept...

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    I think Fleurs d'Oranger is the first fragrance part of a new more expensive line. The line is based on idea of the "millesime", like with wine. L'Artisan will use for those fragrances the harvest, of for example orange flower, of one certain area and year. Once they will have used the whole stock of essences from that harvest, they will stop the production of that particular fragrance.
    That's at least how I understood the concept...
    So it must be a limited edition type of thing then?

Well I'm not really sure if they will discountinue the fragrance or if the fragrance will smell differently depending on the harvest (a bit like with Creed).

Tomorrow at my work, where I have access to L'Artisan's Professional website, I'll see if they have a press release for their retailers with more info.

I just read there would be only 2900 bottles of 100ml (in a wooden box) will be produced. So yes it's a limited edition