Code of Conduct

Default A bevy of new beauties...

Here I am, searching for a signature frag. I've nosed dozens of frags in shops, and have more than a dozen samples that I've been working my way though. It like a dating process, I try a new one on, we go out, either she sparkles and I choose her for another date, or she fizzles and we part ways without so much as a goodbye kiss. My taste is not changing so much as it is being clarified, and just as I feel like I'm narrowing things down a new bevy of beauties stroll into my life, upsetting everything: Samples of Lacoste PH, Sander by Jil Sander, Bulgari Black, and miniatures for Gucci Envy, Hermes Rocabar, Romeo Gili Uomo, and Chopard Casran. The four oriental princesses sit in a row on my desktop, haughty and expectant.

And even as I was just typing this, my roomate walks into our apartment and hands me a package: Out come rushing samples of L'Artisan Perfumer's Timbuktu, Voleur de Roses, L'Eau de L'Artisan, Dzing!, *Passage D'Enfer, Merchant Loup, and Tea for Two. Riding in on the coatails of the L'Artisan brigade are Bond No. 9's Riverside Drive and Wall Street - opulent part crashers, uninvited but possibly worth chatting up.

And Hearken! Rumour has it of a dark cadre to the east...coming this way. Yes, Serge Lutens is coming. Tremble O Mortals for with him comes the fire and lightning of Diptyque and D'Orsay.

What am I to do?

Default Re: A bevy of new beauties...

Buy All of Them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos3
    What am I to do?
    Say goodbye to your sanity.

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lazycalm
    [quote author=Carlos3 link=1124251516/0#0 date=1124251516]
    What am I to do?
    Say goodbye to your sanity.

Aaron
    [/quote]
    And your $aving$!!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??