Code of Conduct

Default New purchases today...

At Barney's today I decided to purchase Carthusia Uomo, Comptoir sud Pacifique - O'Pomello (Grapefruit, um hmm!!) and L'Artisan's Mechant Loup in preparation for oncoming fall Next time, I do a run, I am going to get Dzing and Keiko Macheri's Oliban. it really caught my fancy this time...

Default Re: New purchases today...

O'Pomelo is good stuff but it doesn't last more than 10 minutes! Mechant Loup is great.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Thanks for the feedback Adeel...the top note of the CSP really captivated me. I intend to get the Guerlain grapefruit fragrance as well...How is the Jo Malone grapefruit ?

Get Mat;Male!

I would but I was apprehensive about the watermelon that some people said it had...I am not too crazy about most melon notes. But, you know what, thats a crazy reason...I should try it out. Thanks for that suggestion...

Grapefruit? As much as I like Mat I think Paco Energy is the hands down champ when it comes to smelling like large, yellow-skinned fruit. I suppose there are other notes in it but I get grapefruit top, mid, and bottom notes. And it's usually fairly cheap as a tester on ebay, as in $14 to $15 for a full size cannister.

Quote Originally Posted by noirwest
    Grapefruit? As much as I like Mat I think Paco Energy is the hands down champ when it comes to smelling like large, yellow-skinned fruit.
    It smells like a banana??? [smiley=shocked.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by milamber
    [quote author=noirwest link=1123977771/0#5 date=1124011546]Grapefruit? As much as I like Mat I think Paco Energy is the hands down champ when it comes to smelling like large, yellow-skinned fruit.
    It smells like a banana??? [smiley=shocked.gif][/quote]

(doing my best Joey Lawrence Whoa!!) Banana ? Now we wouldn't want that...would we ?

Quote Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
    Thanks for the feedback Adeel...the top note of the CSP really captivated me. I intend to get the Guerlain grapefruit fragrance as well...How is the Jo Malone grapefruit ?

I really like the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune but its not fresh grapefruit its a bit dirtier. The Jo Malone grapefruit is really nice but like all Jo Malones it has longevity problems.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!