Code of Conduct

Default It's so gotten so Bad, now THEY come to ME!!!

Hey guys,

I was going to pay my long overdue powerbill, to prevent disconnection (I always procrastinate) and so I went to a little run-down check cashing kind of place downtown that accepts power bill payments. I'm always afraid of getting mugged there, and everytime I go there, there is some kind of stupid "urban" drama going on, but whatever...

so as I'm forking out the cash, this shifty guy comes up to me with a bag, and says hey, "You like to smell good, don't you?" I thought he was referring to the cologne I had dabbed on before leaving the house,

"Yeah, its called Yang" I said.

"Well, look at this" he said pulling a NIB bottle of cologne and a NIB bottle of perfume from his bag. Victoria's Secret VS for him, and VS for women, both brand new, full size bottles. I was kind of annoyed, as i was in the middle of a transaction with the clerk. After I was done he kept offering me deals on them. He then said "$25 for the both of them. I was skeptical, but they were the real deal and brand new. "Go on and spray some", he said. So I took the mens' from its box, put it up to my wrist and sprayed...

ughh...not good at all, very loud and semi-cheap smelling. The price was awesome (undoubtedly stolen goods anyway), but even I had to resist this one. Terrible stuff IMO. I was hoping no one could smell it on me on the elevator, going back up to my apartment. I was happy that i resisted such an impulse buy.

On the other hand, I just ordered a bottle of Creed Himalaya. I can't help it. I got a sample a long while back, and over time, I became really fond of it. So when my sample finally went dry, i had to order a bottle. Girls at work really love it. I asked their opinion of my Creed Original Vetiver and they were mixed, but they were nuts about Himalaya, so I can't be without it. Plus I have a wedding to attend next week and I think it would be a perfect choice. Its odd, but I think it was that oily, metallic Creed house note in Himalaya that hooked me. And now I'm thinking about other Creeds as well.

Default Re: It's so gotten so Bad, now THEY come to ME!!!

Word on the street is, if you wanna' unload some hot juice -- you see the IndieGuy Man! He's got da jones, real bad!
    LOL!
    Oh man you kill me with these stories, brother. The funniest sh** happens to you!

Default Re: It's so gotten so Bad, now THEY come to ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy
    Hey guys,

I was going to pay my long overdue powerbill, to prevent disconnection (I always procrastinate) and so I went to a little run-down check cashing kind of place downtown that accepts power bill payments. *I'm always afraid of getting mugged there, and everytime I go there, there is some kind of stupid "urban" drama going on, but whatever...

so as I'm forking out the cash, this shifty guy comes up to me with a bag, and says hey, "You like to smell good, don't you?" *I thought he was referring to the cologne I had dabbed on before leaving the house,

"Yeah, its called Yang" I said.

"Well, look at this" he said pulling a NIB bottle of cologne and a NIB bottle of perfume from his bag. *Victoria's Secret VS for him, and VS for women, both brand new, full size bottles. *I was kind of annoyed, as i was in the middle of a transaction with the clerk. *After I was done he kept offering me deals on them. *He then said "$25 for the both of them. *I was skeptical, but they were the real deal and brand new. *"Go on and spray some", he said. *So I took the mens' from its box, put it up to my wrist and sprayed...

ughh...not good at all, very loud and semi-cheap smelling. The price was awesome (undoubtedly stolen goods anyway), but even I had to resist this one. *Terrible stuff IMO. *I was hoping no one could smell it on me on the elevator, going back up to my apartment. *I was happy that i resisted such an impulse buy.

On the other hand, I just ordered a bottle of Creed Himalaya. *I can't help it. I got a sample a long while back, and over time, I became really fond of it. *So when my sample finally went dry, i had to order a bottle. *Girls at work really love it. *I asked their opinion of my Creed Original Vetiver and they were mixed, but they were nuts about Himalaya, so I can't be without it. *Plus I have a wedding to attend next week and I think it would be a perfect choice. *Its odd, but I think it was that oily, metallic Creed house note in Himalaya that hooked me. *And now I'm thinking about other Creeds as well.
    You could have bought them and sold it to me on the swap boards with 100% markup. Oh well, the hot frag trade in America is being overrun by the Columbians. Cheap yet high quality nose candies are hard to come by these days.