Code of Conduct

Default Nosebleed heaven

Usually the best in my area is a Filene's and an understocked Sephoria so I rarely find the scents in which I'm interested in testing.
    But today I went to an outlet mall in Wrentham, MA that had 4 perfume stores.
    My nose ran wild, I simply followed in a daze.
    Long on my wish list I sampled:

Habit Rouge- not what I expected at first, but very nice drydown. Not real long lasting on me. I want to try it again. No one had Heritage. I was hoping to try it.

M7- Mmmmmm. Everything I've read about it is true.

Givenchy Gentlmen - This is one I've been eager to try. Maybe over eager. I sprayed it on my inner arm. It was like a punch in the nose. I wanted to run to the nearest restroom and wash it off. I didn't, and 90 minutes or so after I applied it it was quite nice and continued improved. Long lasting. But that first 90 mins - is it worth it?

A-Men: I added this to my "buy in the future list."

Perry M: Oh-so-nice. (Thank you Milamber)

Live Jazz ??? No one carried it. "We used to a long time ago..." Is it still in production? Still on my sample wish list.

I also sampled several others... names I can't recall right now.

And the winner is? Perry M for me at a very nice price from Perfumania (30% off on sale). Wicked for my daughter. [smiley=happy.gif]

Default Re: Nosebleed heaven

Quote Originally Posted by rapscallion
    Givenchy Gentlmen - This is one I've been eager to try. Maybe over eager. I sprayed it on my inner arm. It was like a punch in the nose. I wanted to run to the nearest restroom and wash it off. I didn't, and 90 minutes or so after I applied it it was quite nice and continued improved. Long lasting. But that first 90 mins - is it worth it?

Live Jazz ??? No one carried it. "We used to a long time ago..." Is it still in production? Still on my sample wish list.
    1. Givenchy Gentleman is well worth the drydown. It's a really classy scent.

2. I see Live Jazz a lot--I believe it *is* still in production.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)