Code of Conduct

Default  Habanera By Hove Parfumeur

Absolutely great stuff.....everybody who loves tobacco,leather and vanilla should try this one.
    Wondrous is our great blue ship that sails around the mighty sun and joy to everyone that rides along!

Default Re:   Habanera By Hove Parfumeur

I've never tried this one but I'll bet it is indeed excellent. I have Hove's Vetivert and it is amazing. A very dry, potent, earthy vetiver that is similar to MPG's Route Du Vetiver in a lot of ways but even more bitter. I just can't believe that I paid less than $30 for my bottle of this. Hove is a line I would love to explore further. Excellent quality at an amazing price point.
    http://www.hoveparfumeur.com/
    Eric

Default Re:  *Habanera By Hove Parfumeur

Wow! Never heard of this one! Nicely described frags at a fair price!

I am deep trouble...I am recovering from a root canal proceedure this morning and I'm currently dosed with a fair amount of Percocet....my resistance to buying more bottles is practically non-existent!

Any other recommendations from this house?

Default Re:   Habanera By Hove Parfumeur

I know a few rave about Spanish Moss over at POL. Some of the scents just look "generic" from their descriptions but I can't imagine them being run of the mill.
    I bought Vetivert blind and I just find it amazing. Initially off putting on first spray, it develops into an incredible, potent, dry, earthy, seemingly singular vetiver that lasts forever on my skin. There must be other notes in there but it is blended so well. It's fairly linear but it has a mild development as it gets a tad softer and warms to the skin with a mellowness yet retains it's earthiness. Very simple packaging. A simple pink box and a rectangular bottle with a sturdy, white plastic atomizer that puts out a nice, strong mist. The scent is not too complex but I find it very rewarding. If one likes Route Du Vetiver or L'Artisan's Vetiver, I would think Vetivert would satisfy. Dry with seemingly no citrus yet it must be tempered in some way because even though it's very earthy and dry, it is not straight vetiver oil.
    I really want to try more from this house.
    Here is another interesting house from New Orleans: http://www.neworleansperfume.com/index2.htm
    Ah the joys of Percocet. Feel better BB!

Eric

Default Re:  *Habanera By Hove Parfumeur

Thanks bro!

And thanks for the other link....I can practically smell the smoke coming from my credit card right now...