Code of Conduct

Thread: Today's trip...

Default Today's trip...

As I was saying to milamber...
    I bought the 50ml bottle of Laguna Homme. The starting smells like fruit punch. It smells like John Varvatos + Givenchy Pi. There's something leathery about this fragrance but it isn't listed in the Basenotes directory. Then I can smell a little bit of Bvlgari BLV, too! I think I can smell a little sandalwood in it but it isn't as pronounced as the sandalwood in Adolfo Dominguez's Agua de Sandalo. There's also a little synthetic sweetness in Laguna which reminds me of Cool Water. There's a rubbery note somewhere which reminds me of Bvlgari Black. LOL, this scent reminds me of a whole lot of other scents!

I also managed to find Monsieur de Givenchy on this trip....finally [smiley=smiley.gif]
    Gotten myself a mini of Armani Black Code. It smells great!

I tried Kuoros. Omg.... It smells like a TOILET. I think Kuoros has gotten the idea of TOILET water wrongly...

I tried the original Aramis and Azzaro pour Homme. I think these two, together with Givenchy Gentleman, SMELL THE SAME!

Tried Eau de Cartier. Nothing interesting...

Tried Guerlain Lemon Fresca. This one smells great! Fizzy lemonade smell.

Tried Agua de Sandalo again. It still doesn't please me. I figured I wouldn't need this one.

Tried Just Free...again.. This has to be the 4th time I smell it. I like it soooo much! But never bought it because it isn't worth the price! I would buy it if it costs half its price...

Tried Eau Sauvage. It smells like synthetic lemons. Very similar to Chanel pour Monsieur Concentree...

Tried Guerlain Habit Rouge. I wonder why so many people like it... It's rather boring. The leather and vanillic base has appeared in so many other frags that I find it boring!

Tried L'instant pour Homme. This one is special. Lots of spices. In fact, it's almost purely spices! But not something everyone will like.

I had lots of fun!!! I tried so many fragrances, and only managed to remember those I've talked about up there.

As end this message, the Laguna Homme on my wrist is really becoming more rubbery! It might be mango. But mango never smelled rubbery to me before. If there really is a leathery note in here, I think the mango mixed with the leather note produces this rubber note. I bought Laguna Homme blind. Though it wasn't as fantastic as I thought it would be, I still find it nice. But what I'm really pleased with is Monsieur de Givenchy.

Default Re: Today's trip...

Quote Originally Posted by Xen
    As I was saying to milamber...
    I bought the 50ml bottle of Laguna Homme. The starting smells like fruit punch. It smells like John Varvatos + Givenchy Pi. There's something leathery about this fragrance but it isn't listed in the Basenotes directory. Then I can smell a little bit of Bvlgari BLV, too! I think I can smell a little sandalwood in it but it isn't as pronounced as the sandalwood in Adolfo Dominguez's Agua de Sandalo. There's also a little synthetic sweetness in Laguna which reminds me of Cool Water. There's a rubbery note somewhere which reminds me of Bvlgari Black. LOL, this scent reminds me of a whole lot of other scents!
    Wow!!! This newbie has quite a nose on him eh? I wonder who's been giving him ideas about Laguna!!! Please stop, we're running out of this fine juice as it is! It needs no more marketing hype! LOL! [smiley=wink.gif]