Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain Heritage

Now that I've spent a fre weeks wearing (almost exclusively!) Guerlain Heritage EDT and EDP, I have to say that I've finally decided my favorite between the two:

Heritage EDT!

I know that many Basenoters prefer the EDP, but for some reason the EDT hits just the right chord, being both ultra-smooth as well as manlier-than-Hell. The EDP struck me as slightly off-center, more feminine, and a tad sweet.

Most people prefer the EDPs for longevity reasons, but the fact is the EDT lasts FOREVER on me, whereas most scents (even Creeds!) barely last a day on me. *Every morning when I got into my car, I was greeted with the the scent of Heritage from the previous day! *Simply incredible stuff.

Default Re: Guerlain Heritage

I never tried the EDP, but the EDT also lasts all day for me too. It's one of my favorite fragrances and I only wish there was a bath line of products for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFromManhattan
    I never tried the EDP, but the EDT also lasts all day for me too. It's one of my favorite fragrances and I only wish there was a bath line of products for it.
    There is - or there was anyway - I recently got a gift set with edt, shower gel and deodorant. Not sure when it was produced.

Only tried the edt and it lasts so well I can smell it in the shower the morning after. Very nice!

Ditto! the difference between the Heritage edt and the edp is not only the longevity but it has also more "body". But for me it's too much though and I also prefer the edt to wear for myself. I have the same with Jaipur pour homme. I used to wear the edt version ,but switched to the edp one. Somehow I wished I had stayed with the edt one, cause the edp is a bit too much of a good thing to me. I hardly wear it these days( maybe in winter I guess), while I used to wear the edt one on a regular base.