Code of Conduct

Default the Kouros/nightclub valet incident

hey all,

Friday night I met my brothers downtown at a nightclub for some drinks.

After a stretch of drinking I had to go take a leak. As I walked around the corner into the mens' room, i could smell the unmistakeable whiff of Dunhill Desire- love it or hate it, its unique. Anyway, after I took a whiz, I was washing my hands and I was noticing all the 30 of so bottles of cologne that the bathroom attendent had lined up for our benefit. All the usual suspects were there. Aqua di Gio, Burberry Touch, that new one from Victoria Secret with the word "sex" in the title... And then my eyes fell upon it...

Kouros. The original in the white bottle.

I picked it up and laughed to the valet, "I can't believe you have this sh*t in here. (keep in mind I had been drinking and was starting to get cocky) You have to be a real man to pull this shit off. This is OLD school"

He tried to steer my attention to the Burberry Touch, but I wouldn't budge. As guys started to bottleneck at the sinks to wash their hands, my antics had begun to draw a crowd, not unlike the "cancer-merchant" scene from the movie Clerks. I went into this schpiel about Kouros and how it was a real fucking work of art and all that. I did it just to annoy and amuse the onlookers, because hey, sometimes you have to give something back- in the form of entertainment. So to prove my point I gave myself a nice solid spritz right to the chest. I tipped the valet a dollar and walked out the door.

Then I jogged back in seconds later for another hit on the neck, announcing "hey what can I say, this stuff KILLS!" and then strutted back to the bar...reeking of Kouros.

And I've never been more confident in my life. Yes, it was kind of a big joke, i was hoping that my cloud of Kouros would have the effect of driving women away holding their noses, because when I'm drinking with my brothers there is nothing I won't do for a dare or for the sake of entertainment. But really, I was shocked at how the Kouros wore in a nightclub. Very wearable, yet...I'm not gonna lie, it IS very IN YOUR FACE and not for the timid. Sadly I can't embelish my story by saying that I hooked up with any girls that night because I wasn't really in the mood- though some girls seemed interested. Still, I remember writing a while back that I wouldn't wear Kouros to a club, even for a hundred dollars. LOL! The times they are a changin'

Indie

Default Re: the Kouros/nightclub valet incident

Hi Indie,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the KOURSO! As I am sure you know...KOUROS is one of my VERY favorite fragrances! Oooooh....dude....seeing as you didn't live up to your bet...please forward SixCats! $100.00 ASAP!

Regards,
    SixCats!

Quote Originally Posted by SixCats
    Hi Indie,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the KOURSO! As I am sure you know...KOUROS is one of my VERY favorite fragrances! Oooooh....dude....seeing as you didn't live up to your bet...please forward SixCats! $100.00 ASAP!

Regards,
    SixCats!
    *Sheds a single tear*

Every man is allowed to make at least one mistake in his life. Lets hope SixCats recovers from his love of Kouros.

And let me add...

after my brothers and I got home and were throwing some food on, the topic of the Kouros thing came up ( I like to annoy my bros.) and we ended up having another cologne fight (we've had them before). I was trying to get my brothers opinion of my new CdG 2 MAN, and he told me it smelled like "sticks in the woods". I sprayed some on him against his will, so he crept up on me with a cheapo bottle of Stetson Sierra and began spritzing me. He ran to his room and locked the door. My other brother helped me pick the lock and I ran in with the Kouros and it was all over with.

Don't MAKE me get the Kouros out!

LOL!

I just laughed my ass off! Cologne fight! HILARIOUS!
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)