Code of Conduct

Default my thoughts on Very Irresistible Givenchy for men

Today my shipment of Very Irresistible arrived! I was glad for my Macy's informed me the East Cost will not get it until late Aug early Sept.

I really love the laser style box and the green colors again a well done work of Givenchy when they put their minds to it.

I was really surprised at the bottle! I didn't know it had a built in sprayer and even more stranger then the Name...Logo... are really not present on the bottle except on the back molded into the back sprayer is Very Irresistible Givenchy. The bottle is nice and very modern feel but it could have used a silver band around the neck with lets say...Very Irresistible Givenchy.... to break things up.

I really can't tell what's the front or back of the bottle.

The scent is another great come back for Givenchy! I really think they went back to the their style of launching something unique(xeryus, insense.pi). This scent reminds how unique Pi was when it came out. When I first spray receieved a very green tinged feeling, then a slide to chocolate. Its not like A*men for the green note stays and cuts through that vanilla chocolate sweetness. Its no Bmen either. I also detect ginger which gives the impression that Gucci Envy for men is lingering in there too.

The scent is very rich and long lasting very much like how Pi is.

High marks in my book just wish the bottle was a little more thought out that all....

Default Re: my thoughts on Very Irresistible Givenchy for

HA, I just wrote a little something on this as well.
    I am finding myself going down to my hand every 2 mintues for a whiff odf this stuff.
    It is a little sweet but very different from the Mugler scents as well as Rochas Man.
    I get a minty kind of hint in there somewhere. I've had it on for approx 40 minutes and
    it has developed rather nicely.

So, would you guys compare the sweetness to Pi and Envy? If so, I suspect this will be an instant reject for me.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

Quote Originally Posted by sentient
    So, would you guys compare the sweetness to Pi and Envy? If so, I suspect this will be an instant reject for me.
    If you don't like Pi or Amen you will not like this. I will admit its a sweet scent.

This lasted a good 14 hours on me the other day. By mid-afternoon, it turned into a nice mellow, chocolate smell--I was very surprised at how much I really liked it. It lasted from about 6:30am to 8:30pm when it was still lingering on my skin.
    The Bark Bites Back.

Wow! You're lucky to have this!! I love ENVY, so i can't wait to smell it! When was launched in France? Do you know? Thanks!!!