Code of Conduct

Default My Fav Comme de Garcons....

.........is none other than..........Kyoto! What an amazing fragrance! I am going to write a review in a day or two of this after I get to know it more. Does this only come in a 50 ml canister?

Default Re: My Fav Comme de Garcons....

Quote Originally Posted by ikkitosennomusha
    Does this only come in a 50 ml canister?
    Yup.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

GOTTA SAY SKAI!

although the drydown is pure tupperware. Otherwise, I'd say Odeur 53.

My current favs are: Rhubarb, Cinnamon and CdG2.

My favs are 2 (I love the magnolia+aldehydic sumi ink note) and series1:TEA

I love 2 on the begining with the sumi ink and aldehyde notes but I found the drydown to be too sweet and feminine. Perhaps another testing is in order before I really make that statement. A review of kyoto in coming soon...

Its a three way tie between CdG EDP,CdG 2 EDP and Kyoto. I can't pick just one.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

As far as I know the Avignon is "sold out", esp. in Warsaw Guerrilla.
    http://blogsorbeta.blox.pl: CdG Series 8 Energy
    (Oct. 3rd).

Kyoto is one of my favourites, too. A really awesome scent. Another excellent CdG is Dry Clean, and if you're in the mood for something more "pure", you'll have a great time with Palisander, Lily or Calamus.

hmmm..I would have to say that of the CdG's I own (Kyoto, Avignon, Quarzazate, Zagorsk) my favorite has to be Zagorsk. I am currently edging closer and closer to purchasing MAN 2 as well, this might well replace my Gucci PH if the drydown is as good as I think it is.

Why So Serious?

Kyoto!!! This is hands down the best insense fragrance i have ever experienced, and also Odeur 53, wow!
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Yes, kyoto is very good. Visit is a very nice inscense scent but kyoto has all the notes you want and none that you don't, PERFECT! Octothorpe, have you tried kyoto yet?

Default Re: GET THEM ALL!!!

Zagorsk! *Kyoto is the yin in this series and Zagorsk is the yang.

Perhaps I'll change my mind when I finally add Kyoto this fall. Kyoto is friendlier. Zagorsk is out there, just beyond the edge somewhere. Even more so than Avignon, strange one that it is. But again, I say you need them all.

Basenotes Plus

It's a 4 way tie: 2Man, Avignon, Jaisalmer and Wood Coffee. I can't narrow it down to just one.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

My faves:

CDG 2 original
    Sequoia in the RED series
    Avignon (incense)
    the original Eau de Parfum (yes!)
    and
    recently... CDG 2 MAN!

Sequoia isn't asting on me like Kyoto is. I like sequoia but I love love love kyoto! Kyoto is so awesome! I have never tried the cdg edp but am thinking about a blind purchase. What a great house this is!

Am I the only person who is crazy about CDG3? I love the sharp, herbal, citrusy opening followed up by a strange metallic kind of woodiness.

Kyoto and CDG3, closely followed by Jaisalmer, Palisander and Odeur 71. Avignon will likely be my next CDG. Such a high proportion of interesting scents and keepers from this house.
    “They aren't connected . . . they aren't mafia. Not with names like Tuner Watson” - Jim Rockford

Wearing CdG3 today. I can feel the smokyness today. Generally iIn summer I can feel the heat:-) out of the scent, prob. the cardamon and "ginger" accord.

I also love the dark, bitter greeness. But the drydown is the best imo, v.v. delicately "rose water" to my nose.
    http://blogsorbeta.blox.pl: CdG Series 8 Energy
    (Oct. 3rd).

i love ordour 71 & man 2....

can anyone get for me other range of CDGs..

& the pricelist as well?

i am in singapore