Code of Conduct

Default Blue Jeans revisited

Today I bought my second bottle of Versace Blue Jeans. My second bottle in 11 years.

I know I wrote something else in various "What was your first fragrance ever?" threads, but this was really my first fragrance ever. Why haven't I wrote that? I simply forgot about this scent. My first own fragrance, I can still remember, my parents gave it to me christmas 1994. Funny, nowadays it seems almost ridiculous that I wore it when I was eleven. It seems to strong for such a young child...

Anyway, today I bought a fresh bottle for 19,50[ch8364], I simply couldn't resist. Now I'm sitting here, wearing a good dose of it and I'm astonished that I had such a good taste in fragrances such a long time ago. The mediterranean topnotes, the spicy heart, the warm, soft base and all the memories connected with this scent.

I'm happy right now...

What do you think of Blue Jeans?

Default Re: Blue Jeans revisited

I'm afraid I consider it to be pungent & too synthetic.
    Let your nose be your pilot

I LOVE this scent and so do most people who smell it on me without knowing what it is...It was an important scent for me in the early 90's when it was first released and will always be a standout among the Versace collection....I always keep a bottle in MY collection for sentimental reasons, and to be honest, it's just a damn good scent!

I also consider it too be too sweet and too suffocating. Baby Blue Jeans isn't much better either.

This has been my Versace fave for a long time. My 25 year old Son really likes this alot....By the way, He started working in the frag business at 16 for a Mom and Pop store and gained much knowledge in fragrance-ology. This and The Dreamer are really wonderful scents with many memories.
    Yes it is on the sweet side, and there are times when I need a scent that is sweet. I've never found this to be suffocating.....but that's me. Just a good all around scent. One of those scents that seems to be an anytime scent.
    Gary

One of my earlier purchases and i consider my "bumming around" scent. A versatile scent and one i turn to when my nose gets exhausted with wearing too much of the "truly greats" in my collection. Hey, too much of a good thing is not good for you right? So, Blue jeans is exactly what the name implies for me, i wear it out in t-shirts and blue jeans!!!

I think this is Versace's best, along with The Dreamer. Like milamber said, it's an easy-going, bumming around in jeans kind of scent. I'd love to get a bottle if I find it cheap enough.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)