Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Eau de Cartier Concentree

Just had to drop alll you guys (& gals) a quick note...

Out at the Hotel Victor on South Beach tonight, a cute waitress breathlessly ran over to me to ask what I was wearing. When I told her it was Eau de Cartier Concentree she acted like I was from Mars. Apparently she'd never heard of it--but she definitely loved it

Guys, if you haven't tried this one, try it. It's definitely garnered more (female) compliments than anything else I own.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Default Re: Eau de Cartier Concentree

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsei
    Just had to drop alll you guys (& gals) a quick note...

Out at the Hotel Victor on South Beach tonight, a cute waitress breathlessly ran over to me to ask what I was wearing. When I told her it was Eau de Cartier Concentree she acted like I was from Mars. Apparently she'd never heard of it--but she definitely loved it

Guys, if you haven't tried this one, try it. It's definitely garnered more (female) compliments than anything else I own.
    I only have the regular EdC and I love it(so do girls), but I've really been wanting to try the concentree

This is one of the few frags I have in my wardrobe that I can't decide if I like it or not...

The other one, believe it or not, is Kouros. I know it seems bizzare to not have an opinion on this one, but when I first smell it, I think, OK, it smells good....then I think of the "urinal cake" comments and damned if I can't see what they're talking about....sigh...

Kouros indeed smells like urinal cakes. How can one weqr this and not smell like they just got pissed on? Pardon my harsh words but it oozes or urinal excrement.

As far as Cartier concentree, I cannot stand it. It reaks of someone who vomited carameled apples or something. It is not the fresh green I aspire to own. There is a note in their which seem typical of the cartier house and I cannot put my finger on it. It smells vomitous to me and gives me a headache. I do not like all things cartier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Didn't like the Concentree but I still love the plain ole Eau De Cartier!

EdC Concentree works very well for me. It is also the longest lasting summer frag I own.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setamp
    EdC Concentree works very well for me. It is also the longest lasting summer frag I own.
    I agree; EdCC lasts *forever*. Let me say again that *everyone* in my office loves this scent.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

I think Milamber was giving this one raves awhile back... was it this one?

I have to agree with Ikki on this one; EDCC is one of the few scents that really makes me queasy. I like a lot of Cartier's stuff (Santos, Santos Concentre, Declaration, Declaration Essence), but there is some note in this that just doesn't work. I think its the Agave, but I'm not sure. Some dry, bitter, and yet "fleshy" green note that just makes me gag when I smell it (BTW, whatever it is is even stronger in the Eau Relaxante...)

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman
    I think Milamber was giving this one raves awhile back... was it this one?
    Yup, it was Eau de Cartier Concentree and my SOTD, Escada Pour Homme. But really coleman, i think you'd rather prefer Santos Concentree, failing which, the Escada will also do. [smiley=wink.gif]