Code of Conduct

Default C.Herrera Mens Fragrances

Wich Carolina Herrera Mens fragrance is the best for you

Default Re: C.Herrera Mens Fragrances

I have Herrera for men and the Vetiver,but they don't last long on me. I like all her scents ,but I still haven't tried the Aqua. I voted for Chic, love that one (my daughter said it smelled a bit like Coca Cola).

I am not crazy about herrera aqua. Herrera for men is a classic and a good one. 212 brings back fond memories. My vote went to chic also. It is new and seems to be fesh and exilerating.

Chic is [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

i love CHIC... ! ! !

i bought it last friday... i couldnt resist the lovely smell .....

[smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

classic is just that a classic men men's fragrances. i can't understand how it is not long lasting on some here. to me its powerhouse of a men's fragrance last all day long. [smiley=huh.gif]

I have 212 Men and Chic but 212 got my vote because it is better overall.

The first one I tried, Herrrrerrrra for Men, I hated so bad that I immediately dropped the whole kit and kaboodle from my "to try" list. Was that unfair? I ask myself...

Post Thanks / Like

As I recall, I didn't care all that much for Hererra For Men the first time I tried it, either, in fact, it seems as if "I hate this crap!!!" might be a more accurate desription of the encounter. Sure glad I kept it, though, as it's become the one I reach for the most. Okay, true, I reach for the H.F.M. Concentre' in the lovely silver flask but it's close enough to allow me to make that claim. Simply splendid and if my wife didn't like five or six others I have I think this would qualify as the signature scent in my house.

Post Thanks / Like

Based on the names mentioned in the 'best Italian fragrance' thread I just sniffed at MEN and CHIC today and the latter is the winner IMO. Will retry.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

i voted for 212, my anywhere/anytime scent *sighs*

Chic, i just smelled the other day. its like a sweeter, fruitier version Burberry Touch. i liked!

Well, CHIC is stronger woody, and more fruity than TOUCH , that is floral and very femenine... i think..

i love CHIC [smiley=happy.gif]