Code of Conduct

Default New Parfums de Nicolai Website

I was complaining that their website didn't work properly, but apparently they were working on a new website. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
    Here's a new and updated one in French and English.

http://www.pnicolai.com/accueil.htm

Default Re: New Parfums de Nicolai Website

They may still be working on the new one but upon just now checking I didn't see any prices listed for any of the products. I'm probably overlooking something. If so, would someone please enlighten me?

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lazycalm
    They may still be working on the new one but upon just now checking I didn't see any prices listed for any of the products. I'm probably overlooking something. If so, would someone please enlighten me?

Aaron
    Click in the right (orange) corner, on "boutique", then you will get on the buy section. And then onthe produkt of choice and then on "information" and you will get the prices.
    [smiley=wink.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by eric
    [quote author=lazycalm link=1120850707/0#1 date=1120851832]They may still be working on the new one but upon just now checking I didn't see any prices listed for any of the products. I'm probably overlooking something. If so, would someone please enlighten me?

Aaron
    Click in the right (orange) corner, on "boutique", then you will get on the buy section. And then onthe produkt of choice and then on "information" and you will get the prices.
    [smiley=wink.gif][/quote]

I thank you sir. I figured I had to be missing something. Wouldn't be the first time.

Aaron

What's wrong with the people at Patricia de Nicolai, haven't they got any sense of visual beauty. Ugly website, ugly stores and very ugly bottles.
    Patricia, you are a very good and original perfumer but IMHO esthetic is also important in the perfume world (even for a small company).

Have to agree with cedriceccentric here. The website looks like it was updated from the 70s (old site) right into the 80s (new site). It is old fashioned, clunky, and visually very badly done. And they need a new translator badly, the English is simply awful.

It is a shame, it is really one of my very favorite lines, and I have never understood why it isn't more widely distributed in the United States. Beautyhabit is about the only place, other than a small pharmacy in New York, that seems to have the whole line.

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    IMHO esthetic is also important in the perfume world (even for a small company). *
    Perhaps they're just pointing their middle finger at the establishment. As a small company, they focus on what they do best, and I think that's good. I agree that visual aesthetics are an important aspect of the business, but as a small player, you shouldn't waste all your money and efforts on that. Just get the basics right.

I've often wondered about PdN....the bottles keep changing and the old website was much better than the present one, though no one ever responded to my emails and there was no shopping cart feature...

I agree that the products are some of the best niche scents around but as a customer and fan, I wish they would in fact stick to one design and image and really pull themselves together image-wise.

I would rather they spent money on the products, not on the website, but come one - that website is awful!

On another note, fingers crossed that my Vanille Tonka arrives today!

marlen

It ain't a beautiful site, but 70's or 80's? They hadn't even heard of websites yet.

I contacted them about it, the website that is. Maybe they listen, you never know [smiley=wink.gif]
    (ofcourse I added that I love their perfumes)

I smelled all their scents the other day in Paris. I liked their New York, Vetiver and fern ones. But I bought one for my ladyfriend instead.
    Renato