Code of Conduct

Default SMN Peau d'Espagne

I ordered a bottle blind from Lafco yesterday. I love leather fragrances in general and going by the description,this sounds like another winner.

What are your guys thoughts on this scent? Also,how is the lasting power?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: SMN Peau d'Espagne

Very bitter, dry leather. Excellent scent but don't let the top notes throw you. It improves rapidly. Lasts well on my skin but tends to stay close. I say it's a worthy addition to your collection Jeff and I think we share similar tastes.
    Have you tried Nostalgia yet? You will need that one too if you haven't yet gotten it!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by evogel
    *Have you tried Nostalgia yet? * * *

* Eric
    Yes,i own a bottle and LOVE it. It has one of the most unique openings ever,IMHO.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

This is a luxurious but no-nonsense leather. I think a quite masculine scent. Could be worn by a woman on a horse. Carrying a riding crop. Anyway, I love it.