Code of Conduct

Default New Hugo Energise

I wonder about the cocoa beans in this one. Will it be a gourmand or just another boring release.

HUGO energise is the latest, most vibrant male fragrance from HUGO by HUGO BOSS. Hugo energise is where attitude meets energy. It is the perfect antidote to the dull sameness of the daily grind. Hugo energise is the beating heart of the city, the gateway to thrilling sensations that are cool and effortless. The bottle is energetic, masculine and innovative, giving a unique usage experience. A memorable spicy and energising fragrance. Citrus top notes of mandarin and kumquat are present for a lively, fleeting moment at the first spray on the skin. Pungent pink pepper warms the fragrance - then cardamom and coriander add a stimulating powerful edge. A warm and stimulating heart of Cariander leaf, white fressia and Amyris Wood. The dry and sensual accord of the cocoa beans is the driving force of the fragrance

Default Re: New Hugo Energise

Well, maybe will be another HUGO classic....its seems that will be great, maybe kinda citrus/spicy smell...with a little woody notes....

we have to wait until september [smiley=undecided.gif]

Post Thanks / Like

I think Boss wins the award for greatest number of unimpressive yearly fragrance launches.

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    I think Boss wins the award for greatest number of unimpressive yearly fragrance launches.
    I will have to agree. I think hugo should keep the original in the canteen bottle and maybe the baldessarini and scratch the rest. Heck, I don't even like baldessarini that well, at least not well enough to buy a bottle but, it is infact, his onl atempt at an upscale fragrance. Shame on hugo, invent something picasso, not something that will head straight to wal mart shelves nation wide.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on people, they already have three ?new? fragrances this year (Soul, Del Mar, In Motion Green). *I don?t know which one is worst that the other.

GnuGnuAntiloop

Quote Originally Posted by suncheese
    Come on people, they already have three ?new? fragrances this year (Soul, Del Mar, In Motion Green). *I don?t know which one is worst that the other.
    Well, Boss Soul is the best one IMHO [smiley=wink.gif]

-T-

In Motion GREEN is great, not "a must buy" but its a nice smell...

"SOUL" is amazing...i agree [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by scenteur7
    These days, a creation of a truly classic fragrance is just an unexpected welcome.

Gone are the days where it took five or more years before a fragrance house launched a new product. In this climate of fierce competition, companies would not last two quarters if they were to wait that long; their primary responsibility is to their shareholders.
    To see this, just go to our own Basenotes' Directory and look at some of the more established houses which have been around for a while. Notice the dates of introduction of their fragrances, and how as you get closer to the last decades of the millennium, the increase in the frequency of their releases? No doubt, this is a reaction to the newer kids on the block who are rapidly coming out with a slew of (mostly mediocre) fragrances.

I'm just glad that they have not discontinued the older classics which are (for the most part) far better than any of the newer stuff they're churning out these days.

None of the Boss fragrances have touched me the way I remember falling for Elements. I have samples of Del Mar, Soul, and Baldessarini and I am quite happy not having to run out and purchase them [smiley=wink.gif]

Cheers.