Code of Conduct

Default Another Apparition at Emanuel Ungaro

http://www.cosmeticnews.com/index.htm

Italian fragrance manufacturer Ferragamo Parfums has unveiled the first men’s fragrance for its Emmanuel Ungaro license since Homme Trois launched in 1993. Apparition Homme is a fresh, woody counterpart to the women’s Apparition, which launched September 2004.

The fragrance launches globally from October, accompanied by a press campaign shot by Alistair Taylor Young for the Air Paris advertising agency. A pre-launch is planned in France on September 15, a Ferragamo spokesperson tells Cosmeticnews.com. “This launch is also in line with the appointment of José Levy as the new artistic director of Emmanuel Ungaro fashion. This change in the fashion side was a good opportunity to herald a new launch in our men’s fragrance,” she continues.

The juice, formulated by Olivier Polge at IFF, has top notes of anise, rhubarb and mandarin zest, a heart of tea leaves and black pepper, and bottom notes of vetiver root and licorice. The blue-gray rectangular bottle was designed by Sylvie de France and is finished with a contrasting metallic-red spray cap.

The Apparition Homme line includes 30ml, 50ml and 100ml EdTs, sold for €31, €44 and €61 respectively, as well as an aftershave lotion (100ml: €42) and a shower gel (150ml: €23).

Default Re: Another Apparition at Emanuel Ungaro

This sounds like its going to be a MUST have. I can't wait to try this.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: Another Apparition at Emanuel Ungaro

I

WANT

THIS

(reward offered [smiley=cheesy.gif] )