Code of Conduct

Thread: Amouage Sale

Default Amouage Sale

Copied from an email sent to me today:

As a valued customer of both Harrods and Amouage you are probably aware that their annual July Sale commenced this morning.

Amouage is delighted to offer a 25% discount on a restricted number of its fragrances from its complete range (Heritage Collection, Attars and Asana not included). On top of this discount there are several special cardholder days where Harrods also offer a further discount for certain credit cards.

For further information or to arrange a mail order, please contact either Mr Raymond Wong or Miss Sukriye Mustafa on (0044) 0207 730 1234 ext 3009 or by email at <?xml:namespace prefix = p ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeowerpoint" />perfumery@harrods.com, leaving your name and contact telephone number.

We look forward to welcoming you to our counter located within the Black Hall Perfumery very soon.

Wendy Hewitson, European Sales Manager

Amouage Europe Ltd
    Rosehill Business Centre
    Normanton Road
    Derby
    DE23 6RH

Tel; (0044) 1332 344264

Default Re: Amouage Sale

Well, Gee I had my sights on this $2500 beauty, for a while now http://www.parfumsraffy.com/amouageflasks.html. Now with 25% off guess I better stock up then.. NOT [smiley=grin.gif]
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

That shit is way beyond overkill imo.

For us, maybe, but if I were in a position to gift someone of importance, or deemed importance, I wouldn't think it as such.

And no offense, intended, as in some ways we are all important

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Myohmyohmy....I wonder what the non-sale prices were..?
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Don't think about how much you spend, think about how much you save!
    Als think about how hard, if not impossible, it must be to make a cohesive fragrance using so many damn ingredients. Surprise surprise, Amouage fails to do the nearly impossible.

Note- Sorry if I sound really ignorant and the fact that they use so many ingredients doesn't make things more difficult, but when I tried Amouage Gold for Men it seemed like a complete mess.