Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Does anyone else collect their empty bottles?

I personally love keeping my empty fragrance bottles. I pull them out every once in awhile & catch a whiff of the old scent & it takes me back to when I used to wear it, memories I had wearing it, memories of where I was when I bought/received it, etc. Anyone else do this?
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Default Re: Does anyone else collect their empty bottles?

Funny enough, I've never finished a bottle myself, but I'd imagine I'd probably keep some of the ones I really liked, or if the bottle is really cool or funky I'd keep it. I'd probably keep my A*men refill bottle, and my Versace Metal Jeans comes with a really cool bag, I'd probably keep that as well. Some of the Versace bottles are nice as well. If I finish my 125ml bottle of D&G pour homme, there's still that full 75ml bottle to use.

Hi CJ,

Why YES...I do collect/keep my empty bottles! I presently have about...ummm...15-16 (or more) empties (and/or near empty) bottles.
    CREED TABAROME (2 empty 4 oz. bottles) and two empty YSL BODY KOUROS lead the way with LV close behind. KOURSO and YOHJI almost empty! Lucky for me...I have BACK UPS! Oooh...I am on my THIRD bottle of TABAROME!

Regards,

SixCats!

I keep an empty bottle of Rocabar that i sniff every so often.

Too bad it didn't last on my skin!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So far I only have two empty bottles and I've restocked one of them so I'm not exactly a collector but I don't think I'll ever throw them away. They are memories and I can't let those go.

NEVER!!! Sometimes, I do house cleaning and conduct a mini Bonfire of the Vanities by throwing away unused fragrances. It gives me more pleasure than selling or passing it on.. [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    -- Marcel Proust

Only Old Spice bottles - and this was in the past. My favorite was a really big bottle, the size of which I had never seen before or since. It must have been 6 ounces. I eventually discarded the bottles during a few moves, but I stil wish I still had that big bottle.