Code of Conduct
    GnuGnuAntiloop

Default JOOP! Homme "Chill Out" Summer Edition

I appreciate the original JOOP! Homme, but cannot wear it myself - on my skin it develops too dense and sweet. And the same is with Montblanc Individuel and Balenciaga Cristobal. Now I wonder how is this summer release of JOOP! Homme - is it enough lightened or still considerably sweet and heavy like it's big brother? Those of you who has tried this scent, please help me! In the sale from 1 to 5, how JOOP!-ish is it (one = hardly at all, five = as JOOP!ish as the original one)?

Thanks in advance,

Tero

Default Re: JOOP! Homme "Chill Out" Summer Edition

I use it and it's a massive improvement over regular Joop. A lot lighter with much brighter, *fresher notes and a lot less cloying than normal Joop but still retains the recognisable Joop smell. It also lasts a lot shorter than regular Joop without the sillage punch than characterises the original. It's Joop but it's a somewhat tamer, less in your face Joop and in many ways, that is a good thing. In terms of how Joop'ish it is, 4 out of 5, as it's still Joop but in terms of wearability, it blasts the original out of the water.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a bottle of "chill out" off of ebay a couple of weeks ago. I did not like it one bit. Where the original Joop is very bold, distinct, and original, Chill Out is very ho hum and boring. It smelled more like scented water than a cologne/perfume. I was EXTREMELY disapointed with Chill Out. [smiley=sad.gif]
    Awesomeguy

GnuGnuAntiloop

Thanks JC and rosbergs3 for your contribution! It's a 1-1 situation now. Any more opinions?

-T-

I have a bottle of last summer version called Summer Fever. Actually I am not happy with it. Its lacks all the character of original Joop. This one is very fruity, sweet and marine. It last but knows it place and does not hit you over the head like the original.

So with that point I know I would not be interested in Chill Out.

I would say that it's lack of a kick in the head is it's main selling point. Joop original was too, too much and was virtually unwearable bordering on offensive.

GnuGnuAntiloop

Hmmm, I'm afraid that I'm pretty much in the same line with JC, when it comes to original JOOP! Homme. That makes me believe this Chill Out version could be my cup of tea! Still undecided, but I'm leaning toward to go for it... Thanks again for your input!

-Tero-

Is this an update of Joop! Homme? If so I recommend that it should be immediately binned/trashed. Ask me why? Because the original Joop! Homme is distasteful & disgusting!
    Let your nose be your pilot

I tried it yesterday - but NOT on skin!!! And I thought it was very much the same scent as the original - my guess is (on the scale) 4,5 out of 5.

Mic.