Code of Conduct

Thread: Which Creed?

Default Which Creed?

So I recently bought some 1.5 ml Creed samples from ebay,
    Millesime Imperial, Green Irish Tweed, Tabarome, Royal Scottish Lavender, Cypres Musc, Erolfa. Iím off out tonight and want to wear one of these, but which one? First impressions? Well I must say I'm keen on Erolfa most of all, GIT was the reason I bought the sample set but Its got this offensive note that disagrees with me. MI smells wonderful but doesnít last as well as the others.
    What 1.5 ml should I designate for this evening? Bearing in mind I need it to last and Iím going to be dressing down (smart but casual), as itís a weeknight. In a way Iím tempted just to re ignite my age old 'what to wear' battle with envy, Body Kouros and Visit *[smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] but I want to know what that Creed experience feels like. *
    Any suggestions? Im 26 and I want to impose a positive reaction from everyone I come in contact with, especially a nice 20 something blonde

Default Re: Which Creed?

Millesime Imperial no, it's for 35-45 years people

Hi PF,

Welcome to the MADNESS! Dude...I think you already KNOW the answer to this question! You said that you are keen on EROLFA...if you FEEL good/confident when wearing what YOU like...the rest will take care of itself! Enjoy!

Regards,
    SixCats!

Quote Originally Posted by SixCats
    Dude...I think you already KNOW the answer to this question! *You said that you are keen on EROLFA...if you FEEL good/confident when wearing what YOU like...the rest will take care of itself! *Enjoy!
    Ditto.

If you didn't include your reactions to the scents, I would have picked GIT. Although, obviously, Erolfa is the way to go.