Code of Conduct
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Online Shopping

Default Legit E-bay Sellers / Legit Websites To Buy Cologne

There may be a sticky for this type of thread but if not maybe its time one goes up.

If there already is one im sorry.. but can someone post some legit websites & credible e-bay sellers to buy from? i wanted some himalaya from fragrance.net but someone beat me to the punch

so i have to hunt again

thanks guys!

Default Re: Legit E-bay Sellers / Legit Websites To Buy Cologne

Perfume Headquarter has awesome pricing as they always put testers up for auction and you can get them at great prices (it's where I got my Dior Homme).

Default Re: The BIG list of online stores - your input needed!

I've ordered from overstockperfume.com and had NO problems face. I know they ship US . I'm not sure about anywhere else.

I should say that I switched over to overstockperfume.com and have had good luck ever since with HTF items there. They are essentially the same company. I don't know why the service should be better but so far, I have had no problems.
    Last edited by miyeke; 6th January 2010 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz24 View Post
    You are correct, Perfume Loop and 1stperfume are the same company. I wouldn't shop at either, just my 2 cents.

Also, I dunno if you want to add this, but Costco.com also sells some nice fragrances. So does Target.com....don't know if those really qualify as online stores though......
    I understand they have a very bad reputation. But personally, I haven't had any issues (that might have something to do with me dealing only in scents that everybody else sells as well). That being said, the customer service doesn't reply at all- but that might be true in the case of most retailors.
    Last edited by miyeke; 6th January 2010 at 10:35 AM.

Default Is www.luckyscent.com trustworthy?

I am pending on ordering some cologned from this site, has anyone had any experiences with these sites? if so how did they go?

Well, thanks abundantly and take care!

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Default Re: Is www.luckyscent.com trustworthy?

Oh..the scent is Amouage Jubilation XXV! hehe, so you can see why I'm very skeptical...."PRICE!"

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've never dealt with them, but the site is quite popular in a positive way here.

IMO they have the very BEST customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to place an order ~ no matter the price!

WoW! thanks! I appreciate the reviews guys! appreciate it lots, might considering purchasing then !

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

luckyscent is the HOLY place for niche scents lovers! Sadly they are never on SALE

Sur la Plage

Absolutely!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Blog Entries

In my opinion Lucky Scent is one of the top on line sellers along with First-in-Fragrance of niche.
    I've never had any problem with either of these sites and the samples they offer are the icing on the cake.

Dependent

I've not heard of anything but praise for this site.

Luckyscent/Scent Bar is great. Their prices are high in some cases, but for most things they are on par with other niche sellers.

I've ordered samples from Lucky Scent and never had a problem. Fast shipping, too. I wouldn't hesitate to order again, samples or full bottles.

For samples and decants you can also try The Posh Peasant at http://theposhpeasant.com/. I've used this site before with good results.

Default Re: Midtown Perfume

I would feel reasonably safe buying the fragrances shipped through them. I've purchased around 5 bottles. No trouble at all. they have good service.

Default Re: Help needed - any positive experiences with Fragrance Express?

i've placed an order with them yesterday and it turns out that you have to place an order for minimum 2 items, which wasn't mentioned on their Help page. It was just a banner flashing that order should be made minimum for 2 itemsfor USA and Canada, no word about worldwide order. so now i have to place a second order, so that my 1st one gets processed! Ughhhhhhhh!!!

Default Re: Warning!! About Strawberrynet.com

i will be aware of them

There is nothing to be wary of. As you can see from the 2 year old posts above, this issue was over 2 out of stock items, nothing serious.
    I have shopped with strawberrynet.com for years without a single problem.
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 22nd January 2010 at 10:57 AM.

and what about the price of strawberrynet.com is it low

Default Re: dutyfreeperfumes.com

no experience with them

It is a discount e-tailer so check it out. Pricing depends very much on region, and the particular items youre looking for.

Haha! yeah....I Don't get this post bud! It's perfectly normal for them to have no stock mate, It happens to a lot of Fragrance sites!

Cheers and good luck finding these frags!

- Balava

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, I get ya and yeah, try www.perfumebay.com mate it's much better. Also, www.fragrancex.com is great aswell!

- Balava

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default Re: www.handbagsandperfumes.com

some things also you will have keep in mind that some stores charge a restocking fee for returned items and some will not accept any fragrance that has been opened. Check the individual sites from where you wants to buy.

Default Re: www.handbagsandperfumes.com

WoW! ouch..yeah, that's not cool! Oh well, like you said. Lessons are taught through trials and errors!

- Balava

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AND A CHOPARD POUR HOMME 75 ML IN STOCK??

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, it is unavailable at present and despite our best efforts we have not been able to source it from any of our suppliers or distributors locally or overseas.

However, our stock is constantly changing and we are always bringing in new lines, so please keep checking our website for the latest update.

We are sorry we cannot be of more help on this one, in the meantime we hope you will try one of our other nearly 10,000 other items available on our site in the near future.

Your Sincerely,
    Teresa
    Customer Services

-------------

The second reply is funny. The customer service representative became sarcastic. The fragrances your looking for are out of stock and so she advised you to check their 10,000 other items in the near future. She became rude. What's her problem when you're only asking. =)

Hello,
    I am a newbie to this site but no newbie to perfumes I've been addicted for years lol

I've always paid high prices in department stores and now want to import some from the USA for my own personal use and to sell a few to family and friends etc. I live in Australia

I have come across the website http://www.namebrandsperfume.com/ they're also known as Perfume Americana. I thought they looked legit to me until i went to the check out section and read the following...

"NOTE:
    For International Customers: Payment by wire and credit card. Please email a scanned copy of your credit card [ front & back] and copy of your photo id for our records."

I thought this request was odd. Either they're identity stealing OR they're being careful that i am not a scammer and not stolen the credit card i am paying with.

Has anyone had dealings with them, good or bad?

As i am an international customer they need orders of a minimum $1000, so it's a fair bit of money to invest if they're scammers. I've done some research on the net in regards to them (i am not good with computers and the net lol) and havent found much on them - good or bad.

If anyone could help me out i would be so greatful.

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 14th February 2010 at 03:29 AM.