Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Shopping

Default Re: trusted places to order online

Scentiments.com for SURE!!!

Terrific service, low shipping costs to US, at least!
    NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

Default Re: trusted places to order online

Quote Originally Posted by flashpoint321 View Post
    I usually buy my cologne at Nordstrom or Macy's. Are there cheaper places to buy online that are selling the real product that anyone would recommend? Thanks
    I have had good experiences with allshewants, a power seller on EBay, and fragrancenet.com.

Default Re: Anyone purchase off of FragranceNet?

I love fragrancenet....Perfume Bay is on my crap list these days! They sent me defective leaky bottles and have been horrid in the customer service area.

Fragrancenet sells 100% real creeds. I have bought many from the website. Some of their stock is kind of old. Thats probably why it smells different.

Smile Re: Anyone purchase off of FragranceNet?

I've purchased from them a couple of times, no problems whatsoever. I purchased a small size bottle of Mitsouko EDT, and received a larger size for the same price. I guess they ran out of the size I'd ordered. The frag is real and good quality.

I've bought a couple Creeds from them and would use them again.

Exclamation Internet Sites Where Customers Should NEVER Buy Fragrances Again

My intention with this new topic is to create awareness of what Internet fragrances to avoid by all means, due to their poor customer service or by any other bad experience.

I recently place in order (which I am yet to receive), e-mail the company to inquiry about the status of my order (yet to receive a response). Thereafter, I made another attempt, I left a voicemail message but they haven't returned my call (and never will).

Which Internet site is this?

www.perfumeshome.com

Default Re: Internet Sites Where Customers Should NEVER Buy Fragrances Again

All of my experiences with online shops have been great ones. Perhaps we can list some shops we SHOULD give business to, as it will be much more beneficial. My only bad experiences have been through ebay. I learned my lesson.

Here are some excellent sites that I have tried:
    scentiments.com
    scentedmonkey.com
    perfumecountry.com

All three of these have given excellent service and delivered genuine products at great prices. Other than these, I cannot say.

Anyone else?

I would recommend staying away from 1stperfume.com. Perfumeloop.com is the same company. They WILL rip you off. If you LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF, buy from them!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas V View Post
    Perhaps we can list some shops we SHOULD give business to, as it will be much more beneficial.
    Good call, this way we sort out the bad from the good and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz24 View Post
    I would recommend staying away from 1stperfume.com. Perfumeloop.com is the same company. They WILL rip you off. If you LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF, buy from them!
    Thanks for the heads up, I almost placed in order thru 1stperfume.com and perhaps perfumedistributor.com is the same one, since every frangrance that I looked up on both sites have the same price.

I have had good luck with the sites I have used because I only go to sites that advertise on Basenotes, or who have had favorable recommendations from other Basenoters.

These have included scentmonkey.com, perfumebay.com, bigdiscount.com, and PerfumeMart.com . All have supplied immediate email responses to orders, tracking information, and follow on emails without being a pest. I would trade with any of these again with confidence.

I must take this opportunity to thank the many Basenoters who shared their collections thru decanting when it was permitted. I could not have tried nearly the number of fragrances had it not been for them.

Here are some excellent sites that I have tried:
    scentiments.com
    scentedmonkey.com
    perfumecountry.com

I've had good experiences with these three as well. Aedes and Lucky Scent have also been good.

The worst experience I had was with Luscious Cargo. Like the above poster, I ordered something, never heard from them. Emailed them several times, and didn't hear back promptly. I decided never to do business with them again.

Good or bad, here's the thread....

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=177409

<edit: ok, just so y'all don't think i'm an idiot - this post (which refers to this thread) was apparently merged into this thread from another>
    Last edited by MadScientist; 20th December 2007 at 11:08 PM. Reason: post got caught in an infinate loop

Default Re: Internet Sites - DISCOUNT ONLY

It's never too late to add to a thread that spreads consumer awareness. Perfumebay has been decent to me with their fast shipping and over half of my full bottles has come from this company and are quality. However, their samples...like someone mentioned, I too wonder about them as well. CosmeticMall.com isn't on my high list either, mainly do to their pricing than quality of product which was my fault. I will definitely be giving BigDiscount.com a chance as my number 1 supplier, I was weary because of their good prices, but, reading the recommendations from other basenoters, yeah, definitely worth a try.

Banned

How long has it generally taken everyone to receive a tracking number for their order or notice of backorder? It's been 3 days so far without any updates on my order, think I should give them a call?

Quote Originally Posted by NEoTY26 View Post
    How long has it generally taken everyone to receive a tracking number for their order or notice of backorder? It's been 3 days so far without any updates on my order, think I should give them a call?
    It never hurts to try and call in person, but, I will let you know that Fragrancenet has a tendency to take a long time with some of their orders. In fact, it's been that way with all of my orders (and these were minatures). It took a week and half for my package to arrive each time and I honestly don't remember ever receiving any tracking numbers from them.

I purchased a large 4oz Creed Tabarome which smelled completely different (rancid) from the Tabrome I purchased from them 2 years ago.

I'm returning the Creed Tabarome back to them.

Plus the box it came in looked used and previously opened at the bottom. It wasn't wrapped in plastic, but I'm not sure if any Creeds are.

The Black XS, however, was awesome.
    Last edited by gregmech26; 20th October 2007 at 08:32 AM.

Default fragrancenet.com???

Anyone ever buy from this site? what are your thoughts?

I'm thinking of picking up Brit and D&G

Default Re: fragrancenet.com???

I buy from them all the time. The frags are pretty good. I haven't ran into a bad one yet. You have to be careful with these back stock places cause you never know how old their stock is or the conditions it's been stored in, but who's to say the department versions don't go through the same. Most would like to think that the frags from the dept stores are fresh or from the same year at least. So, you take your chances. The prices are great. I have purchased about 6 frags from them so far. They process their orders fast and get them out right away. They are based in the NY/NJ area. I usually get my package 3 to 4 days after placing my order.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

thanks I appreciate your answer

I've always had great service from them. Twice, when I ordered a smaller size of perfume, they've sent the larger 3.3oz size as a complimentary upgrade (one theory is that they do that when they don't have the smaller size in stock).

Here's another thread with some feedback on FragranceNet:
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=191164
    Sniff and let sniff.

They were my first frag website that I ordered from when this whole scent journey started for me. The service is really good. There is always a 10% off coupon and spending atleast $60.00 will get you free shipping. Even if you make a blind buy that you don't like or want to return...No hassles. Even though I do buy from a few other select sites, I still have a soft spot in my heart for Fragrancenet.com. Sorry if this sounded like a commercial. You never forget your first.

Default Re: Internet Sites - DISCOUNT ONLY

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM 1stperfume.com. Poor service, questionable quality of products. I live in Manhattan New York and shipping took a long time. Zero customer service.
    Last edited by drleekyong; 25th January 2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: typo error

smeller

Default Help needed - any positive experiences with Fragrance Express?

I'm willing to buy from them, just need some feedback, thanks.

Honestly, I don't know if it's the right board, so if it isn't, sorry.

Default Re: Help needed - any positive experiences with Fragrance Express?

I bought from them a while ago and they were v good.
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

smeller

Default Re: Help needed - any positive experiences with Fragrance Express?

Thanks for the reply, I have my fingers crossed to what seems to be a great international low-budget order.

Angry Warning!! About Strawberrynet.com

i try to buy parfume from strawberrynet.com ..but i cant, because CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT 150 ML and CHOPARD POUR HOMME 75 ML is listed as on sale and i mailed them for ask are these parfumes in their stock to be sure .. lets see their answers...

DO U HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF CHANEL HOMME SPORT??
    ?WANNA BUY IF YOU HAVE IN STOCK

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately it is currently out of stock as it is extremely popular. We have contacted our suppliers, but at the moment we are unable to give a date for the arrival of new stock.

We are sorry we cannot be of more help at the moment, please keep checking our website for the latest stock update.

Your Sincerely,
    Teresa
    Customer Serviceswww.StrawberryNet.com
    Strawberry Fields
    No. 4, A Kung Ngam Village Road
    Shau Kei Wan, HK
    Tel: (852) 2591 0300
    Fax: (852) 2811 5138

AND A CHOPARD POUR HOMME 75 ML IN STOCK??

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, it is unavailable at present and despite our best efforts we have not been able to source it from any of our suppliers or distributors locally or overseas.

However, our stock is constantly changing and we are always bringing in new lines, so please keep checking our website for the latest update.

We are sorry we cannot be of more help on this one, in the meantime we hope you will try one of our other nearly 10,000 other items available on our site in the near future.

Your Sincerely,
    Teresa
    Customer Services

???

Default Re: Warning!! About Strawberrynet.com

OK, I'll bite. Are you warning us that strawberrynet.com is out of stock on a couple of fragrances

try perfumebay.com

forget stawberry.net

there are too many fragrance houses on the net to stick with one that doesnt ignite your jets or give instant gratification.

A lot of things go out of stock. A lot of internet fragrance houses give you the option to leave your email address to be notified when more comes in.
    This often rings a tiny bell at the retailer and they realize they need to order more.
    Last edited by fredricktoo; 22nd February 2008 at 09:28 PM.

i am warning of dont order before to ask customer

my experiences with strawberrynet.com have always been great. super-quick delivery, too
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

A lot of websites leave *out of stock* fragrances listed to get more hits from Google, in the hopes we'll choose something else. It wastes our time, I really hate that.

yeah its true..need more website which can be trustable

smeller

Yes, but I wonder why do you want to buy those european fragrances from an american site, if you live in Istambul. Is it cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by smeller View Post
    Yes, but I wonder why do you want to buy those european fragrances from an american site, if you live in Istambul. Is it cheaper?
    Actually, Strawberrynet is from China. Anything I have ever purchased from them is also sent from China. Very nicely packaged, but I always worry because I buy skincare; don't want to receive anything that is not authentic.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser sa source

smeller

Quote Originally Posted by Brielle87 View Post
    Actually, Strawberrynet is from China. Anything I have ever purchased from them is also sent from China. Very nicely packaged, but I always worry because I buy skincare; don't want to receive anything that is not authentic.
    Now that's something I would really worry about.

no...istanbul is expensive for buying parfume..for example 100 ml chanel aalure sport is 200 new turkish liras its = 167 usa dolars..
    and i posted this topic bcs of this : ask customer before the buy anything
    Last edited by cagatay; 2nd March 2008 at 07:23 PM.

Fragrancenet.com has a 5 oz spray of Allure Sport for $83.79 American dollars. They ship overseas, but I'm not not sure about Istanbul. You'll have to ask what the rate is. You can also find discount codes to use on that website, so it would be even cheaper. See the discount section on this board for further info.

thanks for it =)) and where can i find discount codes?? At basenotes.com??
    Last edited by cagatay; 2nd March 2008 at 09:28 PM.

Yes, on basenotes. Look in the "Basenotes Marketplace" section under the "Discounts and Coupon Boards" category. There are quite a few discounts to choose from. You might want to email them first to make sure your fragrance is in stock or I can call tomorrow for you, if you like.

thanks for attention i look fragrancenet.com but they dont send Turkey.. it isnt at shipping calculator =((
    Last edited by cagatay; 2nd March 2008 at 10:58 PM.

Well, they ship all over the world, so maybe they will ship to Turkey, too. Here's what fragrancenet said in their international shipping information section, so send them an email and see what they say:

"If your country is not listed, please contact our customer service department via email to arrange delivery."

Perfumeemporium.com also carries it and ships internationally. More info can be found in their customer service section, but you might have to email them to get shipping charges, etc. They have several good discount codes that can be found here:

http://www.wisekat.com/?sid=2&sch=1&...o.x=15&Go.y=10

Hopefully, one of those two will send you what you want at a good price.
    Last edited by beachroses; 2nd March 2008 at 11:39 PM.

hank you for contacting Fragrancenet.com

Please note we apologize that at this time we are unable to provide delivery service to your country. We are working to improve and increase our international shipping options so that we may better serve our customers.

Please continue to visit our site periodically to check for service updates.

Thank you.

this is mail from fragrancenet =(( and Perfumeemporium.com dont send also

I checked Amazon and they do ship to Turkey, but many of their fragrances are sold through different stores with different shipping policies. I only clicked on a few, you could check. People can't tell what you're looking for with the title of this thread, start a new one in a different section and maybe you'll get more suggestions. Good luck!
    Last edited by beachroses; 4th March 2008 at 04:03 AM.

thanks for help lady

Next to the bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve

Default The BIG list of online stores - your input needed!

Table of Contents

Intro
    Discount Stores
    Retail Stores (generally full price, but lots of niche)
    Places to get samples
    How to contribute

Okay, due diligence first. The results below were found by searching by threads and sometimes by individual posts. It is possible that I have missed your complaints or praises of a company. I have tried to be as fair as possible with the comments. All information about shipping comes directly from the websites of the stores.

If you want more information on an individual store, do a thread search.

Some things to keep in mind before ordering:

Some stores charge a restocking fee for returned items and some will not accept any fragrance that has been opened (I’m assuming they will accept bad ones back, though). Information on restocking fees used to be listed, but was removed in order to keep the list from growing too long. Check the individual sites if you’re concerned.

Some stores have coupons. Check the Discounts and Coupons board: http://community.basenotes.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27

For info on contributing to this list, look below the list of stores. This post will be edited from time to time to incorporate new info and comments.

Discount Stores
    These stores are listed in order of popularity based on a completely unscientific poll (http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=212585). While there may be a Big 5 (or 6), I think it is accurate to say that most can be used without worry.

Fragrancenet.com (also Scentberry.com)
    They ship internationally
    Some positives, no negatives. Seems to be popular.

Scentiments.com
    Ships to US only.
    Lots of basenoters seem to swear by this site - and their Creeds. Tons of positive comments; I haven’t found any negative ones. Perhaps the most popular site?

Beautyencounter.com (formerly Perfumebay.com) beautifulperfumes.com, perfumeshop.com, scentguru.com, classyperfumes.com have the same owner and physical address.
    They ship internationally.
    Lots of positive, a few negatives – though one negative liked their customer service.

Scentmonkey.com
    Many happy customers. (I received some bad juice and their customer service was horrible – will never do business with them again. I appear to be the only one, though!)

ImaginationPerfumery.com
    Ships only to US and Canada
    Also rather popular. Again, no negative comments.

Bigdiscount.com
    They do not ship internationally.
    Lots of positive comments – they seem to be trusted and reliable.

Fragrancex.com (also Extremeperfumes.com - they have the same address and some of the same text).
    They ship internationally – one person had trouble using their credit card and suggested international customers use paypal to speed things up.
    Some positive comments – two said “never again.” A fair amount of people seem to use this site.

99perfume.com (aka: cologne-mens.com, cologne-no1.com, empireperfume.com, colognes.net, and perfumeinc.com. Phew! To their credit, most of those sites prominently display the 99Perfume.com logo.)
    Will ship internationally.
    Not many comments, but all are positive.

Perfume.com
    They do not ship internationally.
    Some positive comments – people who use this site seem to do return business with them.

Perfumeemporium.com
    People seem to use this store, but the feedback is limited – a few positives and two “never agains.” They easily win the prize for most obnoxious website since they use pop-ups to try to stop you from leaving the site.

Strawberrynet.com
    Positive comments. A few people think they are overpriced, though shipping seems to be free. Looks like most people are repeat customers and happy with the company.

Parfum1.com
    Good comments, none negative.

Venablesdiscountsales.com
    One positive comment – ships internationally

Directcosmetics.com
    Based in England. Ships internationally.
    One positive comment from a highly reliable source (see below).

Fragrancedirect.co.uk
    Based in England. They ship internationally.

Smartbargins.com
    Ships to US only.
    One positive comment.

Fragranceshop.com (also MidtownPerfume.com)
    Mixed. A few have had no problems, others say the customer service is lacking, and stocks are not updated.

perfumeoutlet.com
    One negative, no other feedback.

Perfumeshome.com
    One negative, no other feedback

Perfumecountry.com

1stperfume.com (and perfumenetwork.com, perfumedistributor.com, overstockperfume.com and perfumeloop.com, which are owned by the same person and have the same physical address).
    I think it is fair to call this site notorious among basenoters. You shop here at your own risk.

Unlimitedperfumes.com
    There are a few posts that warn against shopping at this site. Again, buyer beware.

windaz.com
    Probably best to avoid.

Other sites to add to this list once comments are given:

www.suravionline.com
    www.perfumebonita.com,
    usaperfumes.com
    perfumeguys.com
    Cosmeticsolutions.biz

Retail Stores
    These will be ranked soon.

Theperfumedcourt.com
    Lots of happy and even passionately loyal customers. Specialize in samples and decants.

Luckyscent.com
    Lots of happy customers. A few international customers have complained about long waits for shipments to arrive (that post was more than two years ago – things may have changed – any updates?). Most US customers seem to love them, though there are one or two complaints. They have a retail store in Los Angeles.

Aedes.com
    US only.
    Specializes in niche houses. Also sells samples (look in the bottom left of the page for the link).
    Seems to be very popular and respected.

Beautyhabit.com
    Very few comments – none negative – but people seem to order from them, so I’m assuming their experiences are positive.

Lusciouscargo.com
    A brick and mortar store in Florida. Specializes in niche houses.
    Many love the personal touches provided by the company and would gladly order from them again; a few hated the delay in receiving their shipments, one (who posted below) said, "never again."

Beautycafe.com
    Does not ship internationally (at least not fragrances).
    Specializes in niche houses - they are authorized dealers of everything they sell.
    People who shop here seem to be loyal and appreciate the good customer service. I believe they have a brick and mortar store outside of Dallas.

Parfumsraffy.com
    An authorized Creed dealer.
    No direct comments, but people seem to order from them, so I’m assuming they're good.

Fourseasonsproducts.com
    A brick and mortar store in Delray Beach, Florida.
    Specializes in niche houses.

Theperfumeshoppe.com
    A brick and mortar store in Vancouver, Canada.
    Specializes in niche houses. Also sells samples. Seems to be well respected by those who buy from it.

Ausliebezumduft.de (the Scent of Love) aka First in Fragrances
    Based in Germany, ships worldwide.
    Specializes in niche houses. Also sells samples.

Essenza Nobile
    Based in Germany, ships worldwide.
    Specializes in niche houses. Also sells samples.

Sephora.com
    Has fragrances that aren't available in their stores.

Perfumania.com

Costco.com
    Very small but possibly interesting selection. Yes, they have a few Creeds.

Target.com

Samples
    Many of the discounters sell miniatures. These stores sell samples or decants of niche fragrances.

Theperfumedcourt.com
    Luckyscent.com
    Aedes.com
    Theperfumeshoppe.com
    Fourseasonsproducts.com
    Ausliebezumduft.de

--------------------------------------
    Yes – please contribute your experiences!

To keep the list manageable, please give the following information:
    Company/website

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No
    (I think this is the essential question. You don't have to explain your answer and the criteria for this is up to you.)
    What country they shipped to

Any other pertinent information that may help others decide. It is possible that these comments may not be included – I don’t want to end up with paragraphs on each company. I will do my best to give a fair summary (or skip the comments all together).

Any other suggestions on what to include are welcome!
    Last edited by dpak; 20th April 2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: stores added

Default Re: The BIG list of online stores - your input needed!

Perhaps arrange the list in alphabetic order.
    Also link for Beauty Encounter is spelled incorrectly, should be www.beautyencounter.com
    Last edited by smclean; 9th March 2008 at 12:48 AM.

Regarding Lucious Cargo -- I had a bad experience with them. I ordered some samples and got an e-mail message saying some were out of stock, and did I want to wait or ship seperately? I answered with two e-mails and two phone calls -- none were returned. After a couple of weeks I became concerned, called one more time (no return) and then opened an investigation with my credit card company. Very quickly I found out that they had charged my card immediately for the order, and then dodged all of my inquiries. So I opened fraud alerts with the credit bureaus, too. I won't do business with them again.

I can't imagine what is meant by "Personal Touch" here.

www.bigdiscount.com is very reliable

Blog Entries

Thanks, dpak! Great research and nicely done.

I have some new places to check out.

Hampton Court is another online store (www.hamptonct.com) that has a variety of products (perfume, soaps, etc.), including some Creeds (pricing may be high, not sure). Also products from Lothantique, Roger & Gallett, Bond No. 9, several small niche frag places, along with empty perfume bottles, etc.

Business with them again? I've used them once, and no problems. Would use again
    Ships to: International and USA.
    Restocking Fee: 10&#37;.
    Specializes in: a little bit of everything - greeting cards, potpourri, toothpaste.

Their return policy only says (haven't had to take advantage of it):

Hampton Court - Return Policy If the item you purchased is damaged upon receipt, just contact Hampton Court within 10 days of delivery to obtain a return authorization number. Then return the item "parcel paid" for a full refund.
    If you are returning for any other reason, the item must be returned in the original "package parcel" within twenty days of receipt of product. No COD's will be accepted. You will receive a full refund minus shipping and handling plus a 10 percent re-stocking fee.
    Last edited by Hoos; 1st April 2008 at 03:52 PM.
    Brent

Catherine Deneuve: "You should put scent where you like to be kissed."

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    www.bigdiscount.com is very reliable
    yes, I agree. They are very good and I may have heard a rumor somewhere that they supply a lot of scentiments items. Maybe that's just a rumor but their fragrances are usually the cheapest.

Thanks, very useful list.

I bought a Vetiver Oriental from The Perfume Shoppe.

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No
    Definitely. Quick replies and shipping. Choice of 5 samples with purchase.

What country they shipped to
    Singapore. From Vancouver, Canada.
    Their return policy (Restocking fee? Will they pay for postage?)
    I received a shipping discount.

BeautyCafe.

Would you do business with them again? YES.
    Lovely customer service from the owner.

What country they shipped to: USA
    WISHLIST: Tokyo Milk Honey & the Moon, Brooklyn Bunny Lettuce
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL
    DETROIT RED WINGS: RULING THE HOCKEY UNIVERSE SINCE 1927

Re FragranceNet: I have ordered twice and both experiences have been excellent. The orders were filled in less than a week, and I got an email every day tracking my order's progress (and a final one letting me know it had been delivered.) The fragrances were not fakes (I had samples to compare.) One order came DHL, within days, and one via UPS, which was one day late and pretty beat up, but that was the shipper, not the vendor. I will definitely use them for full-bottle orders from now on. No wondering, no mysterious delays; I know where my package is every day, and their prices are reasonable.

anyone have heard or known of experiences with PerfumeMart.com?
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

perfumemart seems too expensive.

regarding Fragranceshop.com - this forum is full of bad comments. However on resellerrations I found a lot of positive feedback

I would recommend to the list http://www.extremeperfumes.com too. Maybe someone had placed an order there and give us a feedback. They have very low prices for some of their items I am interested into.

ship internationally
    no restocking fee

Next to the bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by perfumewoman View Post
    perfumemart seems too expensive.

regarding Fragranceshop.com - this forum is full of bad comments. However on resellerrations I found a lot of positive feedback

I would recommend to the list http://www.extremeperfumes.com too. Maybe someone had placed an order there and give us a feedback. They have very low prices for some of their items I am interested into.

ship internationally
    no restocking fee
    I'll do a better search of fragranceshop tomorrow - thanks!

As for extremeperfumes, it has the same address as fragranceX.com, which some people like and a few don't.

The interesting thing is that extreme perfumes has prices lower than fragrancex - so they are some kind of retailers. Thank you for your research and great info.

regarding negative comments about scentiments: Unfortunately I am not sure I will try them because of this comment:
    http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide...094228188.html

However they have a very low rate of negative comments (about 3-4&#37 which is a good thing

Blog Entries

Smile Re: fragrancenet.com???

I agree that they're good. I got my shipment very fast, partway across the country. Padding was not as good as Sephora (who are also REALLY good and very fast), so one of my paid samples broke. However, Fnet.com had given me an extra, free sample, plus two 10% off coupons - one on the box and one inside. The broken sample had left enough of a base that I knew it was a keeper, so I used the coupon and immediately ordered a full bottle.

Their selection is somewhat volatile. They have some interesting oldies that are hard to get otherwise, and some very new stuff, but sometimes they are out of slightly older current scents, and they don't always have minis and samples. However, the site is very quick to alert you to out-of-stock situations, so I never feel scammed (like when airlines up the price after you make a selection).

Blog Entries

I've purchased from them a couple of times with no problems.
    Brent

Catherine Deneuve: "You should put scent where you like to be kissed."