Code of Conduct

Default Smalto Full Choke

Where can one purchase or try this fragrance?? I luv the smell of fresh gunpowder.

Default Re: Smalto Full Choke

Quote Originally Posted by scent_addict_2002
    I luv the smell of fresh gunpowder.
    In the morning? Does it smell like... victory?

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman
    [quote author=scent_addict_2002 link=1117669750/0#0 date=1117669750] I luv the smell of fresh gunpowder.
    In the morning? Does it smell like... victory?
    [/quote]

YES!
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Smelled it at the Lafayette mall, not bad actually. Horrible bottle and name though...
    MMM

If you like the smell of gunpowder, you will love a very special scent called Lepanto made by a tiny perfumery in Venice called Speziaria di Venezia.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Fragrancex stock it now

Full Choke Cologne

By Francesco Smalto for Men

Full Choke Cologne by Francesco Smalto, Based on "the note of explosive gun powder," full choke launched in 2004 . This challenging men's fragrance was by fransisco smalto. It opens with notes such as gunpowder and coriander. The heart intoduces jasmine and rose and at the bottom you will find vetiver, rum and vanilla.

Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, many people have mass-debated over the ins-and-outs of the topic. To understand sexual innuendo, one must take a long hard look at the subject matter, because the most common problem with sexual innuendo is the recipient being unable to wrap their hands around the intended meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyManMatt View Post
    Horrible bottle and name though...
    Agree

(3116)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    Sexual innuendo is a hard topic to stay on top of. As a humor tool, it stands erect in the English language. While there are no hard and fast rules as to what constitutes sexual innuendo, many people have mass-debated over the ins-and-outs of the topic. To understand sexual innuendo, one must take a long hard look at the subject matter, because the most common problem with sexual innuendo is the recipient being unable to wrap their hands around the intended meaning.
    Bravo!

Wow, someone really dug this thread up! I don't give a darn what the bottle looks like, how is the gunpowder note? Anyone?

Can anyone who is currently in possession of this fragrance and has the box or can confirm from the bottle if this is made in France or Italy? Thanks.
    Last edited by hednic; 8th June 2014 at 08:28 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Can anyone who is currently in possession of this fragrance and has the box or can confirm from the bottle if this is made in France or Italy? Thanks.
    I can check mine after I get home from the office today.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    I can check mine after I get home from the office today.
    Thank you. Appreciate it.

'Would you like that in a bag to take home'?

Nah -- I'll just pop it down my trousers

Made in France.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    Made in France.
    Once again thanks.