Code of Conduct

Default Found Bond L'Homme

After years of looking, I finally found a minature bottle of Bond L'Homme for men. ╩Here's what it smells like.

In the bottle:

fir balsam, lemon, a hint of lime

On the skin:

Almost grape-like, balsam, lemon, vanilla, liatrix.

What other scents smell like this? ╩I'd love to know.

Here's the official description:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was introduced by Dominique Preyssas and Patrick de Givenchy at Takasago in Paris and launched by the Swedish company of Bond.James Bond Fragrances in 1998.

It is a stylish and intelligent masculine fragrance with fresh notes of Bergamot, Lemon Tree and Petitgrain, floral notes of Lavender, Clary sage, Basil and Thuya, woody notes of Cedarwood and Sandalwood blended with precious balms, incense, liatrix, Tonka Bean, Amber and Musk.

Bond L'Homme is recommended for casual wear, office wear, or for romantic evening wear.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

It smells great, I'm really glad I found it.

Default Re: Found Bond L'Homme

"What other scents smell like this? ╩I'd love to know"

Try these:

Extra Vielle, by Roger & Gallet.

Good Life

Neroli Sauvage

Chrome

Cool Water

VÚtiver Carven
    Quote Originally Posted by jowcoffee
    After years of looking, I finally found a minature bottle of Bond L'Homme for men. ╩Here's what it smells like.<br><br>In the bottle:<br><br>fir balsam, lemon, a hint of lime<br><br>On the skin:<br><br>Almost grape-like, balsam, lemon, vanilla, liatrix.<br><br>What other scents smell like this? ╩I'd love to know.<br><br><br>Here's the official description:<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>It was introduced by Dominique Preyssas and Patrick de Givenchy at Takasago in Paris and launched by the Swedish company of Bond.James Bond Fragrances in 1998.<br><br>It is a stylish and intelligent masculine fragrance with fresh notes of Bergamot, Lemon Tree and Petitgrain, floral notes of Lavender, Clary sage, Basil and Thuya, woody notes of Cedarwood and Sandalwood blended with precious balms, incense, liatrix, Tonka Bean, Amber and Musk.<br><br>Bond L'Homme is recommended for casual wear, office wear, or for romantic evening wear.<br>------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br>It smells great, I'm really glad I found it.