Code of Conduct

Default London Scent Scene

The Bond No 9 range will be stocked in Harvey Nicks from May according to the Sunday Times today.  Also, I found Hierbas de Ibiza in Fortnums last week (pleasant cologne, but not much staying power) together with Anvers (liked this one - need to sample it again).  Final bit of news:  a SA in Harrods thought that Mandragore would be available there sometime this week.

Steely

Default Re: London Scent Scene

Thanks for the info Steely.

Talking about Fortnums (my favourite store), have you sniffed Le Prince Jardinier range that they have started to stock?

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Curious about those Prince Jardinier scents aswell.
    Take a look at their website (in french):
    http://www.princejardinier.fr/mode.php?r=11&t=1

Thanks for the link Cedric. At last they have the perfumes listed, the last time I checked, they weren't there.

I have their perfume brochure in English. It amazed me that the guy who owns the company is actually a prince.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

I haven't checked out the Prince line, but I will soon. Meanwhile, I can confirm that Goutal's Mandragore is now in Harrods, both in the men and the women's bottles. You can find it in the Apothecary section. Pleasant, slightly sweet and the anis note certainly lingers.

Steely

Thanks for the info on Mandragore steely. You never know, we might even get it 'up north' soon. I am dying to try it.

Barry

Roja Dove

I wouldn't get too excited about Mandragore......It's realy boring....

Serpent

Oh, yeah, I sniffed Mandragore two weeks ago at Saks in Beverly Hills. I completely forgot about it. It's that unexciting. It can't really remember what it smelled like, either. Just sort of vague herbal freshness. Yes, my London brethren, it really is nothing to hold your collective breath over...