Code of Conduct

Default Escada Magnetism VS. Emporio Armani Night

Hey, Im new on this site and new to buying better-class cologne in general. I was hoping I could get some input on which of these two I should purchase. Some info about me because it may effect your input, I am someone who likes to stick out, I dont want to smell like everyone else. Also, Im not a real fan of really light smelling colognes. My current favorite cologne is Black Jeans by Versace but I do also own and like Dreamer by Versace. I've heard good and bad things about both of these from reviews (such that magnetism smells like grape cough medicine) but I was hoping to get some feedback to decide on what one to buy.

Thank you

Default Re: Escada Magnetism VS. Emporio Armani Night

Currently, i have a bottle of Escada Magnetism on my dresser that i use as my working scent. Trying to finish the bottle and it's still about 90% full. Nothing too special about it, just very refreshing and soothing to me. The Armani Night stands out more. I use it in the evenings when i go out with friends to watch movies and hang out. It is closer to your Dreamer while the Magnetism is more in the spectrum of your Black Jeans.

Thanks for the info. If Night is like Dreamer I will most likely be staying away from it (and after recently smelling Black Code, that too) just because as of now I dont really have any use for a cologne that has a really sophisticated, mature smell to it. All I need is one of those and I have Dreamer. Doenst sound like Magnetism is for me either then. I dont want another smell that is generic, I had enough of that wearing Abercrombie.

Quote Originally Posted by milamber
    Currently, i have a bottle of Escada Magnetism on my dresser that i use as my working scent. Trying to finish the bottle and it's still about 90% full. Nothing too special about it, just very refreshing and soothing to me. The Armani Night stands out more. I use it in the evenings when i go out with friends to watch movies and hang out. It is closer to your Dreamer while the Magnetism is more in the spectrum of your Black Jeans.
    Heeeeey Milamber!! You're back?? Great!!

Anyway I must strongly disagree here - I find Magnetism to be one of the best and most interesting of all the lastes releases and it never fails to give me compliments.
    Just bought Night the other day and I find it muuuuuch too weak and too common. Rapture, go for Magnetism!

Once again: Good to have you back, Milly!

Mic.

I have found magnetism to be interesting and unique as well.
    It was one of the best releases last year, as others have also said.
    It is not just another generic scent in my books. Go with that.

I third Escada Magnetism. Definitely unique.

When this sick fragrance obsession of mine finally subsides, Magnetism will definitely be one of the few left standing. [smiley=beer.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by Mic

Heeeeey Milamber!! You're back?? Great!!

Anyway I must strongly disagree here - I find Magnetism to be one of the best and most interesting of all the lastes releases and it never fails to give me compliments.
    Just bought Night the other day and I find it muuuuuch too weak and too common. Rapture, go for Magnetism!

Once again: Good to have you back, Milly!

Mic. *
    Hi Mic! Good to be back! I find Magnetism good enough to wear as my everyday scent. It's what i put on when i'm in a hurry or don't want to think too much about what to spritz. It's totally inoffensive and safe, quite unlike the daring of my other dark brooding scents.