Code of Conduct

Default OK, Now I am becoming really obsessed...

Ever since someone mentioned that Aramis, which is fast becoming one of my favorite houses, mentioned they made a fragrance called "Portos," now discontinued, I have been desperately trying to find it.

This one is not to be confused with Balencegia's Portos.

I have been to Deal Time. Nada. I have searced tens of on-line stores. Nada. I have searched European stores. Nada. I have read through 50 pages of google. Nada. I have even visited my little secret site for discontinued frags. Nada.

It's like there's no sign of life anywhere for this one; like it disappeared without a trace.

Now I am a man on a mission. I don't care if this stuff stuff stinks so bad, it'll knock a buzzard off a shitwagon. I HAVE TO FIND THIS FRAG!

PLEASE! I am becoming a shell of my former self, and my tenuous grasp on sanity is weakening! I figured if ANYONE could help me, it'd be B'noters!!!

Anyone know anything??? Hell, there might be a reward involved!!!

Default Re: OK, Now I am becoming really obsessed...

It seems that this fragrance disappeared without leaving any trace. I tried my best to find it, but I couldn't find anything. While searching, I discovered some things I could easily kill for (a vintage Shiseido scent for example, I've forgotten the name) but Portos by Aramis? No. Can't you be obsessed with Portos by Balenciaga? That would make it so much easier...

Cheer up! I'm sure you'll find it somewhere (flea market, garage sale, in your grandmothers attic [smiley=smiley.gif])

Good Luck!

if you think Aramis Portos is hard to find, wait until you start looking for Athos!

AZTEC

oh God....another cologne to search for.....THANKS A LOT!!

lol

I looked at 10 different sites and googled every possible thing I could think of to find it but nope. I just went through 21 pages of NOTHING!! Sorry but I just can't find it. Maybe a boutique in the City might have it and next time I go I'll deffinately look for it. [smiley=sad.gif]

Thanks for looking. I hope it'll pop up on ebay one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    oh God....another cologne to search for.....THANKS A LOT!!

lol
    haha! think carefully about the 3 names...

AZTEC (aka d'artagnan)