Code of Conduct

Default Creed MI Lastability?

Ive been thinking about trying Millesime Imperial after all the great things ive read about but one question id like answered how long does it tend to last?

Default Re: Creed MI Lastability?

Some people complain that it doesn't last that long. For me it lasts about 8 hours but the problem is the top notes don't stay that long and the bottom notes that stay aren't as great as the top though I still like it.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

MI is noticable for days on clothes, but the best results are within the first 60 minutes. That's why I always carry a small atomizer with me when wearing MI. These 60 minutes you also will have an unbelievable sillage. One tiny spritz is way enough then, just reapply every hour or two for best results.

decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Mileage will always vary so the only way to know is to give it a try. I get a full days use out of MI and I prefer its last few over over its first few.

I get 5 or so hours out of it, which is above average for me. If you want to try it out for yourself, PM me and I'll decant you a little bit.

Adam

Love the fragrance, but I cease to smell it in well under an hour after spraying it on liberally. I have to reapply frequently to make it last the day. You can go through a gold bottle very quickly like that!

Sorry, I have to correct my previous post.

It was last year in the first week of september when I doused my most expensive suit with five or six strokes of my big 4.0 oz bottle of MI.
    This very special suit was needed yesterday, and you won't believe: The MI was still there! You could easily tell it's MI - dried down gracefully! The suit was put in a bag and stayed there inside the wardrobe.

So that makes 7 months. [smiley=shocked.gif]

I wish my SMW would last at least four hours, but I'm sure all members posting about the great longevity of SMW might just have the better quality inside. [smiley=sad.gif]
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Well, it depends. If you use the full spray on technique, then it should last 6-8 hours especially if you put 6-10 spritzes on. I prefer a more subtle approach when it comes to MI. I use walk-through on my chest and then i put on my shirt. Just 3 spritzs will do. Then one on the wrist for my own pleasure. Should last a good 4-5 hours but the softness of MI that you get from this is amazing. It's a gentler MI that seduces rather than bludgeons. Try it.