Code of Conduct

Thread: Summer Editions

Default Summer Editions

Stopped by a dept. store on the way home last night and all the summer editions were in:

Curve Wave: Fruity and light (but with some musk in the base to reign it in)

Tommy Summer 2005: Fruity and light (becomes a smidge floral in the dry down)

Aramis Bermuda something-or-other: a unidimensional kind of tropical/bright coconut/vanilla accord.

Obsession Night: Coconut/vanilla/milk. 10 min later. Cardboard (or was I smelling the card on which the scent had been previously sprayed. Zero longevity?

They're expecting Zenga Z soon.

G

Default Re: Summer Editions

Quote Originally Posted by Gavinchy

Aramis Bermuda something-or-other: a unidimensional kind of tropical/bright coconut/vanilla accord.
    The fragrance is called Bermuda Tonic. I got it and I must say it's the best thing Aramis has done in the last years.

First of all, it's a whole new fragrance. Not a stripped down version of another Aramis scent.

When I first smelled it, I didn't like it, it smelled like coconut-scented sunscreen and to be honest, it still does. But when I first tried it, it was freezing cold. Now, on the first warm and sunny days of this year, I'm loving it. Bermuda Tonic may be "unidimensional", but in the best imaginable way.

This juice smells like vacation, like holidays, like sun and pina coladas. It may not be complex, in fact it's simple but that's exactly what I wan't when I'm buying a summer fragrance.

I don't like these "Fahrenheit for beginners" scents (m7 fresh is an exemption), they don't last and you don't need them if you already have the original.

So, Bermuda Tonic, it's long lasting (lasts an eternity on my skin), light and it's original. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] for Bermuda Tonic!!!

Default Re: Summer Editions

I feel the same way Timothy..... I do believe that this is the best scent that the Aramis group has launched in a long time. This is way better than Aramis life.... and if they are smart the will build this brand and keep this alive.
    Gary