Code of Conduct

Default Cumming and Liquid Karl

Can there be two worse names for fragrances?
    I got a decant of Cumming from Setamp yesterday and he threw in a sample of Liquid Karl.
    The opening notes of Cumming I didn't like at all, it smells like some sort of vegetable or plant that sbeen sitting in a hot dusty corner. After about 30 minutes it mellows out to a more agreeable green scent with what smells like vetiver. This is very unique and off-beat but not something I would wear regularly.

I'll try Liquid Karl soon...
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Default Re: Cumming and Liquid Karl

Give Cumming a chance - once you get past the "dirt" it is quite good.

I wanted to sample Cumming since I learned that it was created by the former nose and creator of Demeter.

I am surprised that you managed to get a sample of Liquid Karl as it was exclusive to H&M stores.

I managed to get a bottle of it, not worn it though apart from a quick test. The opening 'just baked bread' note is very strange in a scent.

Barry
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

I've heard Cumming is great. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Maybe some time at a store if I get the chance. My best chance to try Cumming is probably the internet, though.

Cumming does sound really good. I'm extremely tempted to try it--if I ever find it at a store near me. Has anyone here from Miami seen it?
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)